Chapter 18

Zoe pov

Days had passed was tiring , dahil paulit ulit na lang ang ginagawa ko . When I'm with them I was just silent and I know that they felt it too. Zein was always talking to me but I'm just nodding with her and talking to Cloud again.

I became close with Cloud , I don't know either coz every time when I'm going to cry somewhere that they can't see , he was just appeared in front of me and hugging me without saying anything.

He just stayed quietly until I done to cry , he was there to wipe my tears when I can't , he was there to comfort me when no one can , I can't believe that he was always there for me when I need someone . It makes my heart at ease when he's just near with me.

I'm scared with my own feelings. I'm scared someday I will be dependent with him. I'm scared someday that he will truly break the wall that I built up to everyone as my shield to escape the pain.

"What are you thinking?" I blinked twice when I heard his voice. When I'm finally look at his face I sighed heavily and give him a small smile.

"Nothing , I just can't believe that you're here with me." it was almost whispered when it come out to my mouth.

How can you make me feel like this?

How can you make me feel on not letting you go?

How can you slowly breaking the wall that I put up for everyone?

Were here in our mansion for breakfast , since that day they always come here in the morning so that we can come together in going to school. Cloud always here beside me because I don't want to be near with Kuya Zin when they always tried to talk to me.

"Trishe , let's eat." I just nodded to her as an answer. I felt my heart stabbed a million knife when I saw the pain that crossed in her eyes.

Gone the Zein that always smiling to everyone , gone the Zein that always here with me , and I know it's all my fault coz I keep on pushing her away from me.

I bow my head to avoid her gaze and I don't want to see her face that have a pain because of me. I don't want to talk to them coz I'm scared that I might hurt them with my words.

"Why don't you try to talk to them?" Biglang tanong ni Cloud mula sa tabi ko.

"I don't want to hurt them," mahinang sabi ko sa kaniya.

"Pero sa nakikita ko ay nasasaktan mo na sila," biglang sabi niya dahilan para matigilan ako sa pagkain ko.

Napatingin ako kila kua Zin na tahimik na kumakain , pati kay Zein na tahimik at pansin mo ang lungkot sa mga mata niya.

I'm sorry , I was just tired for everything

I don't want to hurt all of you and I don't want to be hurt too

"Nasasaktan rin naman ako," mahinang sabi ko , nagtama ang paningin namin ni Zein , hindi ko magawang mag iwas.

"Hindi dahil nasasaktan ka ay mananakit ka na ng iba. Sometimes we can't stop the pain that we are feeling through hurting the people who cause it," seryosong sabi ni Cloud.

"I missed you." bahagyang nangilid ang luha ko ng makita ang pagbuka ng bibig ni zein at nang maintindihan ang sinabi niya.

I'm just scared , so scared

"Trishe" napatingin ako sa mga boses na iyon.

Bahagya pa akong nagulat ng makita sila kuya Zin na nangingilid ang luha. Ramdam ko ang pag tahimik nilang lahat dahil sa nasasaksihan nila.