CHAPTER 19

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Weeks passed and still not meeting each other.

I am still in my room. Making myself busy. Just to not let myself out of this dorm and sneak out just to be with Noona.

I don't still really know what gotten into me just to broke up with Noona and with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu is not that good expressing her self. But with me? She is sweet but not sweet as Noona.

I more like noisy place than a quiet place.

I am more into a shouting, arguing and loving at the same time than being quiet and just be close and noisy in text.

I don't want that. I wanted a noisy just like me. I wanted a hyper partner not a shy one.

I am not saying that I don't like Tzuyu but, I am more into Nayeon-noona.

They are both approachable, but Tzuyu will just ask me if I am okay and if I said no, she will left. Not even wanted to deal it with me.

Nayeon-noona is not like that. If she senses that I am down? She will cheer me up with her bubbly personality. And that leads me for telling her my problems, smiling even though my problem is a little bit big. But it doesn't matter to her. How matter big it is... It will lighten up just being with her.

Her personality makes my big problem in to just a word that doesn't exist at all.

Her personality, making my day complete everyday.

If I am down?

Getting a text or whatever from her making me smile and get hyped up.

Her personlity, her smile, her hugs, her way to make other people laugh, her confidence, she, herself. I love those. I love her.

And making her cry and hurting her and dumped her makes me more realize that she is fragile, that she is precious. She is what of a kind.

But guess what?

I hurted her.

I make her cry.

I make her good life into a miserable life. And my life too.

I make my life burden.

While I am drowning myself into drawing or sketching her face as I imagined it. The door suddenly open.

"Jungkook you better go wash because..." I looked at who it is and saw Namjoon-hyung. Standing on my door with a smile. Making me confused.

"But why though?" I asked him still in confusion.

He opens his mouth to say something but I heard a voice coming from downstairs.

"Yaah HAHAHA" She laughed loudly.

That voice...

I missed it very much...

I knew it! It is her!

Not even taking shower I run out of my room as I push Namjoon-hyung to the side to make my way clear. "I am sorry Hyung hehe" I said as u keep on running down the stairs.

And after I totally in the living room.

I saw her smiling again...

I saw her perfect smile again...

I saw her perfect face again...

And I heard her happy and hyped voice again...

I-i s-saw h-her k-kindness again!

I saw my love again!

But this time I will not letting her go! Not ever again!

"Noona!!" I shouted out of excitement. As she turned her head to my direction. Making her smile even more!

I run to her and hugged her as I carry her making her laugh.

"I missed you like a lot! Noona!" I badly misses her. That I expressed myself like that.

"Ya-yah I can't breathe! HAHA" She laughed upon my tight hug.

"Oh r-right sorry!" I said as I put her down.

I smiled widely upon seeing her wide smile for such a long time.

I really do misses her so much that I can put her in my pocket.

Just kidding HAHA