CHAPTER 26

AUTHOR'S POV

The day went well with Nayeon, Jungkook and her parents. It turns really well with Jungkook and Nayeon's parents.

But the night has come as they went to the room Nayeon's mom gave them for them to stay for the night.

They got changed to a comfy clothes.

Jungkook wearing a sando and a shorts. It was from Nayeon's dad. He borrowed it to him.

Nayeon is in her night clothes. Looking sexy and gorgeous just with her tiedy hair up in a mess. Her clothes still does fits her body even though it is been years not going home in her home town.

She went out from the bathroom wearing it. As soon as she went out she receives a stare from Jungkook.

He stare at her head to toe as his jaw dropped.

"Stop staring young man! I might melt" she chuckled and closes his mouth.

"You lo-look se-sexy." He hesitantly said to her making her chuckled. And there is Jungkook, staring at her figure.

"I said stop staring!" Nayeon said as she went to him and cling on to him. "Let's just go to the garage and spend the night there." She stoop up and dragged him to the garage.

They sat on the tent as they open the lights and watch the stars and moon coming.

Jungkook lied his back at the corner of the tent as Nayeon between his legs. He hugs her neck and put his head on top of her head as Nayeon holds the arms of Jungkook being wrapped to hers.

"You know what?" Jungkook suddenly spoke. Nayeon just hummed to him as she put her eyes up to go peak at him. "I already imagine this scene." Jungkook stopped for a while and spoke again. "I imagine exactly like this. My girl in my arms, between my legs as we both watches the moon arriving the dark sky together with the stars. But I didn't imagine that this would be romantic as this one." He chuckled as they just starred at the sky watching the stars and moon moving slowly. "I really do love watching the moon and stars on this state. And you in my arms is all I want. I love you!" He kissed her head. "I am really glad that your parents accepted me for you. And giving me their trust to love and claim you."

"But this scene won't last long." She stated. "But..." She stopped for a while as she sat properly. She leaned her head over Jungkook's shoulder as Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist. "We can do this every time we are free or having some rest." She spoke as soon as she held his hands that was holding her.

"I'll promise to love you, to be with you through ups and downs, through burdens and whatsoever. I just wanted to love you till my last breathes." Jungkook spoke again as their romantic night goes off very quick.

They fell asleep in the arms of each other. Hugging and loving each other.

And that night went very quick and short for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guuyyyys sorry for this short chapter. But I'll promise that this next chapter would be long and exciting! Just wait and stay tuned to it! Love you all!