1st Letter

A letter of hope for those who feel unimportant.

Life may seem hard. That moment when you feel like the world is turning its back on you, making you feel unimportant. You feel like no one listens to your stories anymore. You feel like no one cares. You feel alone. But guess what? No, you're not alone. Hope and pray until God makes a path.

You feel like no one listens to your stories anymore. But what you don't know is that there are people who are secretly stalking you—trying their best to have a glimpse of your day—trying their best to see how you are doing and how you are feeling. Those are your parents, friends, and God. Normally, we feel unimportant at times. What's not normal is when you think that no one thinks you existed and that no one cares about your existence. Open your heart and notice those people who indeed safeguard you. Try to appreciate and acknowledge them despite not knowing who they are.

You feel like no one cares. But what you don't know is that there are people who care, but they chose to stay silent and support you their way. If you have problems, don't be afraid to talk and open up as long as you know that the person you're opening up with can be trusted. You can open up to your parents and ask for some advice. Trust me; they will always be there when you need a human diary. No parents wished to see their child sad and lonely. They still want the best for you. Furthermore, no parents wanted to see their child drowning from all the emotional problems they encounter. No matter how distant and cold your parents are, there will always be a soft spot for you- as their child.

You feel alone. But what you don't know is that there are people out there who strive to enter your life. Those are the people you didn't expect to be a part of your life. There is also a man who wished you nothing but pure happiness. A man whom you can't see but is always there for you in times of trouble and need. A man you can always speak to when you feel alone. A man who has better plans for you. A man named Jesus.

You see, life may seem hard, and there will be a time where you feel like no one cares, unimportant, alone, always remember that with hope and unceasing prayer, you can always overthrow all those negative thoughts.

Remember the verse "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13.

Truly yours,
Ashia