3rd Letter

A letter to those who are left behind for having a strong personality.

We all know that being left behind hurts. It hurts emotionally and damages you mentally. It questions your worth and lowers your self- esteem. Nonetheless, we should still be thankful. Be thankful to those who left you and leaves you a lesson. Be thankful to those who turned their backs on you. It is not easy, but it's worth it. They are being sent to us by God to mold us into our best version of ourselves.

Be thankful to those who left you. No matter how hard and painful it is, you should be thankful. Think of a reason why you should rejoice when being dumped. At least, you found out early that that person cannot handle your strong personality. Always remember, the person who stays despite your strong character is the person that's worth your time and love. Don't linger on for too long to the memories you had with the person who left you but instead accepts that he/she is gone, and that's not a bad thing.

Be thankful to those who turned their backs on you. May it be your friend or your lover. Care less to those who misunderstood you for being you and left you when they failed to change you according to their liking. As long as you're not hurting or degrading somebody, live your life, and be yourself. As long as your family and your loved ones believed in you and saw the good in you without mistaking your strong personality as a threat, then care no more. Don't be sad when you are being left behind for having a strong character. If they can't handle you, escort them out of your life. Don't stress over someone who doesn't worry about you.

Those people who enter our lives and leave us nonetheless are being sent by God to mold us to be the best version of ourselves. Don't be angry and resentful; instead, be thankful and continue living your life without the burden of questioning your worth and lowering your self- esteem.

Remember the quote, "Everything happens for a reason, and God has bigger plans."

Truly yours,
Ashia