Ted "Theodore" Logan

It was a day like any other. Sitting in class and listening to a boring lecture in English about this semester's book. Y/N was writing notes, but was getting distracted by the kid who sits in front of her, Ted "Theodore" Logan. He kept talking to his friend Bill, who was sitting in front of him. Not only was his talking distracting, but he's pretty cute. Jeez Y/N! Way to sound like a creep. Y/N mentally cringed at herself.

Y/N shook her head out of those thoughts and went back to writing notes. Then, she heard Ted say her name to Bill and look at her over his shoulder. He smiled when she looked at him and he immediately looked back to the front of the class, as if he was embarrassed she caught him staring. The bell rang indicating the end of school and Y/N stood up, putting her books in her bag. She felt a tap on her shoulder,"hey, Y/N." She looked up and saw Ted staring down at her.

"Hey, Ted! What's up dude," she asked. Ted fiddled with his pencil,"do you like wanna hang out and have a jam session or something." He looked back at Bill, who gave him a thumbs up. Y/N put her backpack on,"totally! Do you wanna go to the Circle K first to get some snacks." Ted had his usual goofy smile back on his face,"most excellent! Let's go dude!" Y/N walked past Bill and Ted to get out of the class and as Ted walked with Bill they did their signature air guitars,"this is most triumphant. Party on dude!"

A/N: I know this is really short, but just a heads up that I take requests!