John Wick

"What else do we need," John asked as they walked through an aisle at the grocery store. "I think that's everything," y/n was looking at the grocery list until she bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry I- MASON," she yelled and John looked at the guy she bumped into. "Y/n! It's been a while. Oh my god, how are you?," Mason said. "I'm good! Jeez it's been years since we last talked. How have you been? What have you been up to," before Mason could reply to y/n's questions, John cleared his throat.

Mason gave John a side glance before smiling at y/n,"who's this?" Y/N looked up at John"this is my-" "boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend. My name is John. And you are?," John interrupted putting his arm around y/n and putting his other hand out for Mason to shake. Mason shook his hand putting on his best fake smile, "I'm  Mason. Y/N and I went to high school together. We used to be really close." John nodded,"key words being used to." Mason just nodded a bit,"yeah, but maybe sometime we can hang out to catch up a bit. Right, y/n?"

John glanced down at y/n, watching her answer," yeah we could hang out. The three of us could and you two can get to know each other." Mason nervously laughed,"yeah, well I better get going. I'll let you know when I'm free. You know I've been busy with work recently." He slowly started walking away as he started talking and by the end he was basically gone. Y/n looked up at John, who tightened his grip around her and was watching Mason inventively.

"Are you jealous," y/n teased. That broke John out of his trance and he scoffed,"no, I don't get jealous. I just think that killing him would be my best option." Y/n lightly smacked his chest."John!"

"What? Killing him w-" "no, murder is bad and never the answer." John chuckled," really? Should you really be saying that to me? I mean it's literally my job." "Sh. Murder is bad." "But-"nope." Y/n-" shhhhh nope." John sighed and shook his head, a smile forming on his lips,"what am I going to do with you?" Y/n smirked,"well, I think that when we get home, I need to do a lot of reassuring, but the cost is lots of cuddles. oooo also something that you could do is watch a movie with me!" John laughed and kissed the top of her head,"anything for you, sweetheart. Don't have to ask me twice."