A/N: Deb's Background

So... Who is Deb? Who is Lady Leda? Here's the background I wrote for Deb and a little lore about him and his life.

Deb's sister, Olivia Rhombulus, loves animals, nature, but especially books. She is everything to him. His light, his muse, and his best friend. 

At 5 years old Deb took on the responsibility of caring for his sister (she was 2). Though he had parents his mother was a dancer with a group of gypsies, so she was away a lot.

Whenever they did see their mother she would share stories of adventure and always tell them to pursue their dreams. She often would dance for them as Deb would practice, encouraging him to continue to play music. He was 9 (Olivia was 6) when their mother had stopped by with her group to tell them that it was time to cut ties and let the wind take her on her new journey.

His father was an alcoholic and had quite the gambling problem. He didn't come home a lot because he was either held up in the village's jail or conning his next victim for a quick piece of gold. His father wasn't a bad man, he would only con nobles who had tyrant tendencies. Much like their mother, their father was a 'free spirit’ and believed it was up to the child to decide who they wanted to become.

Deb took on another identity in order to receive decent work and pay (age 7; sister is 4) . Even at a young age he had a love for people and often crushed on many individuals at a time. But he never actually had a real friend except for his sister.

They played in the forest, his sister studying the nature around them, while he played. He always played music for his sister as she fell asleep, when she was sad, stressed, or whenever she asked. She is was his first audience and his biggest fan. Olivia fell in love with the world around her and often liked to study it or read one of her books about politics, etiquette, or economics while she continued to study science as a hobby. He sponsored her as she studied to become an advisor for a Nobleman/woman while she encouraged his playing. She worked as well with their village library by the time she was 7 (he was 10). She was the smartest person in their area, but she continued to pursue a higher education and expand her knowledge

He befriended an Elf, by the name of Lord Serene when he was 13 (the lord was 15) whom he met after performance. The lord was so moved by Deb's pieces and requested Deb to become the court's own performer for a year. 

They both were the eldest in their families and had younger sisters who were approximately the same age. The two got along so well, that Deb agreed to his request, but only if he could guarantee his sister a chance to become a personal (and permanent) adviser for him or his sister Lady Saphira. The Lord eagerly agreed, it was the first time both boys actually had a real friend. 

Olivia trained as an advisor for 2 years and passed all her exams to become a high advisor. As she trained she also became an apprentice apothecary.

Their dad came back one night, as they were packing to move to the castle permanently, telling them they must leave the village. He had conned a very cruel and twisted Noble by the name of Lord Oswald who vowed to destroy their father and his family Deb at this point is 15; Olivia is 12).

They journeyed to Lord Serene’s kingdom; his sister officially head advisor for the Lady Saphira. 

They update the elf siblings of their father's mistake and the elven siblings helped create an alias for both halfling siblings to use while they live there. Deb fulfilled his agreement to be their entertainer for a year. 

Olivia worried that her brother was going to limit his life, she knew he had idolised their mother for pursuing her dream. She discussed her worries and convinced Deb to pursue his dream of performing for the world and share his music. It would allow them both to stay safe and live both their dreams.

They arranged a way for her to know her brother was still alive and doing well. So every full moon Deb sends a letter to Olivia addressing her by their aliases and he shares his stories of adventure as he continues to perform for the world. He has never mentioned his sister's existence to any soul and would rather die than jeopardize her safety. 

He travels in search for the best stories for his sister and to finally live like his mom. He aspires to what her life was, performance wise. He wants the world to know who he is through his stories and his songs so his legend can never die, even if he does.

According to the documents and letters he's a foot soldier by the name of ‘Sir Luthian’ that is to travel the world to keep their Kingdom updated on news and current events so they can stay up to date with the times. He writes to Lady Saphira’s advisor, Lady Leda (aka Olivia, his sister).