Letter 2: Section 2

~XX12~

My dearest, Lady Leda.... I got to ride Tortallini down the stairs today! I did black out. We reached a cave that Ted Daddyson directed us to, it was very dark. As we walked I was going to play my bongos, however Clicks and Poppy advised me to not make noise. So i decided to use our new telepathic link to sing in their heads! I am so smart and clever, I can see how most potential mates would gawk at their own inferiority. There was a talking door and we decided to rest in the room we found.

~XX12.1~

Lady Leda, do you see me in your dreams too? Am I a constant in your mind as you are in mine? I wonder what the other's stories are... I trust them more than anything and yet my knowledge of their lives are limited. We're about to set out again, I have no doubt what we'll see will be spectacular... I should ask the others of their journeys though because I want to know... I love them each, but what good of a friend would I be if I don't get to know them better. I want them to trust me as I trust them. I want to be worthy... I know I am naturally worthy and I can almost feel your surprise at that statement, I am the best... but for the first time since you... I want to prove to myself and them I can be there. I want to earn their love.

~XX13~

Poppy and I have devised a plan to prank Clicks, we call it "Operation Prank the Kenku. We saw dead bodies and weird water in the cave. I did hold Poppy's hand because I was definitely nervous. I would like to suggest adopting her into the family at this point. She is simply adorable and I know you'll love her the way I love her. She can learn the triangle and you can teach her many things, Lady Leda. Clicks and Tortlini would be exceptional godparents and we can drink and be merry with one another.

We found what looked to be a Cathlic temple, but my companions say it's not. It is religious though. There was a lockbox that I found that I liked and when I picked it up it triggered a trap. We had to battle bugs! Our group is strong and we powered through! When we finally won there was a huge BOOM! All of a sudden my box was stolen by a bug! There were more!!! As we followed the bugs we interacted with them and though it was awkward at first everything seemed to be going well, but the queen walked in and ordered us to die. I tried wooing her, but she was so nervous she simply left me behind. When we eventually found the queen again she was eating one of her subordinates!! We had to fight her, Poppy did an amazing job by turning into a spider, but when I killed her there were billions of babies that came out of her and they disappeared 

 When we eventually found the queen again she was eating one of her subordinates!! We had to fight her, Poppy did an amazing job by turning into a spider, but when I killed her there were billions of babies that came out of her and they disappeared 

~XX13.1~

It should be noted that I am an amazing artist, of course you already knew that, Lady Leda.... But as amazing as I am, these are only doodles!

~XX13.2~

Today we landed ourselves on some invisible platforms... at least I believe they were invisible platforms. We decided that it would be a good idea to tie rope to Clicks and have him drop down to see if there were any more steps and how far away they were. After a few trials and errors... and maybe a couple of injuries; we did find that the platforms were actually steps and we didn't even have to jump too far! As we trekked through the new environment it was a desert, swamp and a forest. It was interesting to see all of those environments especially because we were under false light. We discussed the idea of a "Centi-dile," a combination of a crocodile and centipede shaped body! I think it would look cool... We discovered a village of Lizard-folk. My sweet Lady Leda, I haven't the faintest idea of what a Lizard-folk is, but when we saw them they looked like a humble society.We got to meet the chief and DAVE!! Dave is so excellent, he must be into me because he was so gracious to show us around and let us stay with him! He might be into my body.. Alas, I might have to let him down gently, I can't settle down all the way when I have adventure and life to share for your eyes.I will sleep eagerly because I get to visit you in the realm of sleep. I can't wait to see you and dance merrily with you, Lady Leda.

"Lady Leda"

"Lady Leda"

In a perfect dream we travel together

We sing, we dance, we laugh together

You feel acceptance and love in your bones

You study and research and you rise as you grow

You do what you love and I admire you so

We're our own band of gypsies

That is the dream in my heart

For now I'll sleep and meet you while we're apart

I promise to make him disappear

So we may never have to live in fear

I look forward to the day I'm with you once more

Because for you Lady Leda, I really will tear down all our enemies doors