Chapter 12

Chapter 12

---

Thomas shoved Krism into Felix's office. 

Felix sits behind his desk. Thomas sits Krism down. Krism mentally chuckles.

'He didn't cuff me to the chair.' Krism thought. 

"Krism, what is the problem?" Felix asks. 

"There is no problem." Krism mumbled. She begins fiddling with the cuffs with her chewed up fingernail.

"What's the fuss about Minx back there then?" Felix asks. Krism groans, pretending to think as she uncuffs herself.

'Cheap cuffs.' Krism chuckled.

"Michelle makes me happy. Very happy." Krism smiles.

"I noticed." Felix chuckled as he leans back on his chair.

"So happy that I shouldn't even hold back my feelings." Krism mumbled.

---

Krism does a backflip off of her chair using his desk. She snatches Tom's pistol from his holster. She aims it at his head, her finger on the trigger.

"What the hell?" Tom shouts, raising his hands up.

"You make all the situations escalate quickly, Kristen." Felix mumbled. 

"I-I guess I do." Krism mumbled.

"Shoot him." Felix mumbles. 

"What? Fuck no! Boss!" Tom begins to panic. Krism begins to shake nervously. She's never killed someone. She's never pulled the trigger. 

"Shoot him! Do it!" Felix shouts angrily. Tom begins to cry.

"No! Please!" Tom shouts. 

'I never thought this through!' Krism mentally slaps herself. 

BAM!

Krism's thought was interrupted by a gunshot. Tom collapses on the ground, dead. Krism looks at her hand that held the gun.

'Did I pull the trigger?' Krism looks up at Felix.

Felix was standing up, his revolver pointing at Tom. Smoke escaped the tip of the revolver as Felix stared down at Tom's dead body.

"You don't have the guts to do anything." Felix mumbled.

Felix aims his gun at Krism. She aims her gun at him. They stare at each other, waiting for someone to look away.

---5 minutes ago---

"Hello Jordan." Minx mumbled as the guard approached her cell.

"Shut it, Minx." Jordan mumbled angrily.

"Why so harsh?" Cry asks. Jordan flinches at his voice.

"Sparkles." Minx whispers. Jordan leans away from Minx, knowing her plan.

"Don't try anything!" Jordan shouts.

Jordan leans on Cry's cell, staring down at Minx.

---

Cry and Ohm look at each other, smiling evilly. Cry grabs Jordan's neck and mouth through the cell bars. He pulls back.

Minx chuckles loudly, enjoying the struggle. Ohm grabs Jordan's keys. Cry chuckles as he begins choking Jordan. He fights back, punching and kicking until his body goes limp.

"How did nobody hear that!" Minx shouts. 

---

Cry fixes the uniform as he takes off his mask. He fixed his hair as his green eyes watched for guards.

Ohm puts on the jumpsuit on Jordan, dragging him to the bottom bunk.

"Be right back." Cry mumbled, locking his cell. Cry walks down the hallway, reaching the elevator.

"Where are you going?" A guard asks. 

"To talk to Felix about my paycheck." Cry mumbles, trying to disguise his voice. The guard nods.

Cry runs past him, unlocking the elevator. 

(A/N: I wonder why cry's plan was so successful...Hmm...Interesting.)