Chapter 17

Chapter 17

---

Minx was cuffed to the arms of the chair. Chilled sat down on his chair, admiring Minx.

“Why are you cuffing me to the chair?” Minx asks Chilled, trying to move her wrists.

“I don’t want you to...resist.” Chilled whispered, rubbing Minx’s arm. She gags with disgust.

“Don’t fucking touch me.” Minx mumbled, trying to shift her body away from him but the cuffs refuse to move. Chilled takes off his Mario hat, throwing it across the room. He touches Minx’s cheek. She shakes her head violently.

“I’m glad Krism fucked off from your life. It gives me a free spot in your heart.” Chilled mumbled, grazing his fingertips across her lips. Minx bites his finger, causing him to yelp back.

“I still love her but I-” Minx was trying to express her feelings but she didn’t understand her own feelings towards Krism. Friendship? Love? Lust? Hate?

“You don’t even know. You don’t love her. You just feel bad for her. For putting her through horrible things because of you. She had to kill someone. She had to do that because you thought you could leave.” Chilled accused angrily. 

Minx couldn’t argue with that. She was so confused over Krism that she couldn’t even protect her from her own past.

“I...love her.” Minx mumbled. Chilled slaps her, hard. He grabs her shoulders and brings himself closer to her face.

“No. You. Don’t. You just feel pity for her. Wake up, Michelle!” Chilled shouts. Minx was loss for words.

“I...I don’t know!” Minx shouts, beginning to cry from the pressure. Chilled chuckled, his plan working.

“Don’t worry, though. I’ll make sure she’ll be in good hands.” Chilled mumbled. 

“You’re not going near her!” Minx shouts in protest. Chilled groans in annoyance.

“Michelle, don’t you get it? She yelled at you for no reason to destroy you!” Chilled shouts. Minx shakes her head.

“She...She…” Minx mumbled. She tries to run away but the cuffs refuse to move. Chilled grabbed her face and brought his closer. They were face-to-face, eyes locking.

“She doesn’t want you. She’s avoiding you because she’s had enough of you.” Chilled repeats. 

“What’s your point?” Minx asks. Chilled backs away, smirking.

“My point is to trust me. I won’t harm you like she does. I won’t yell at you like she does.” Chilled leans closer, beginning to slowly unbutton Minx’s jumpsuit. 

“W-what?” Minx mumbled, trying to back away from Chilled’s curious hands.

“Shh.” Chilled tried to unbutton the top 5 buttons. She shook and yelled.

“No! Stop! Stop!” Minx shouted, trying to stand up. 

“Ze! Cuff her legs!” Chilled ordered the soldier. He nods, walking closer to Minx.

“No! Please! No!” Minx cried. Ze tried grabbing her legs but she kicked and thrashed.

“Stop moving!” Ze shouts, trying to cuff her.

“No! No! Stop!” Minx cries, trying to stand back up.

“Fine! I’ll let you go!” Chilled shouted, pushing Ze away. Minx panted but continued to cry in fear.

“Please…” Minx begged. Chilled grabbed Ze’s assault rifle and aimed it at her head, leaning closer.

“If you tell your friends about what I tried to do, I will bring them down with you.” Chilled threatened. Minx nodded.

“Sir, lunch time is ending.” Ze mumbled, checking his watch. He nodded.

“Send her back.” Chilled ordered, rubbing Minx’s thigh. 

Ze walks over, uncuffing her from the chair.

---

(A/N: Now you know exactly what Chilled wants with Minx in this chapter. She must be viciously traumatized by that more than she used to be. I wonder if she will tell the group about it.)