Chapter 13

Chapter 13

---

Once Cry reached the top floor, he opens a nearby janitor's closet. He grabs an empty bucket and dry sponge. 

"Hey!" A guard shouted. Cry jumps, closing the closet and turning to look at the guard.

"Yeah?" Cry asks. The guard looks down at the bucket and sponge.

"What's with the bucket?" The guard asks. 

"The floor felt slippery and I was getting impatient with the janitor so I decided to clean It up myself." Cry explains. 

"Okay. There's only a few suits left down the hall so you should clean them while you're at it." The guard says. Cry nods.

Cry begins walking down the hall. He reaches a room that had a few guard suits hanging for someone to use. He grabs three extra uniforms, stuffing them in the bucket before walking back.

---

Cry walks back to the cells.

"Where is it?" Minx asks. Cry pulls out the disguises.

Ohm removes his black mask, revealing his brown hair and brown eyes. He rips off his jumpsuits and begins to put on the uniform.

Minx fixed the guard hat, waiting for Ohm to finish dressing. 

"Minx. Bandana." Cry mumbled, pointing around his mouth. Minx curses as she unties it.

Minx revealed her soft lips, nose, and deep scar. Her scar ran from the tip of her top lip down to her jawline. It left a zigzag motion over her face.

"Let's go get Krism." Minx mumbled, smiling.

---

Minx, Ohm, and Cry were walking down the hall towards Felix's office until they heard a gunshot.

BAM!

The trio quickly duck down.

"Krism!" Minx shouts. She runs ahead.

"Michelle!" Cry whispers as they tried to catch up.

Minx runs into the door, almost breaking it off its hinges.

"Krism!" Minx shouts.

Krism and Felix pointed a gun at each other. She turns her head over to Minx. 

"Minx?" Krism asks.

Felix aims his revolver at Minx, pulling the trigger.

BAM! 

---

The bullet goes through Minx's left thigh. She yelps in pain, dropping to her knees as she tried controlling the bleeding.

Krism turns to Felix. She pulls the trigger multiple times.

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

Felix falls on his desk, dead.

---

"Minx!" Cry shouts, running over to her. Minx rips a piece of fabric from the uniform and ties it around her wound.

Ohm helps her by letting her lean on him. Krism walks over, hugging Minx tightly.

"You're okay." Krism mumbles, smiling.

"Yeah." Minx mumbled, looking down.

Krism stares at the scar that ran down Minx's face. She traces the scar but Minx pushed her hand away.

---

"Cry, do you think we can-" Ohm was interrupted by clicking.

The group turns around to become surrounded by SWAT teams.

"Oh shit..." Minx mumbles.

"Hands up!" A swat officer shouted. They raised their hands up only to be arrested.

"You will all be taken to a different part of the prison." Someone said, pushing everyone out of the office.

"Where?" Minx asks as she limps besides Krism.

"The basement." Cry mumbled, staring at the ground.

"Fuck!" Ohm shouts in frustration. 

(A/N: Yep. The plan was going too smoothly. Did you think they were getting away with it that easily? No! I do not allow such relief. Find out what happens to them in the next chapter!)