CHAPTER 28 - It's time

For the past few days the Captains have noticed your distant behaviour and they also noticed the non smiling Wizard King. It was evident that something is happening but they still don't know what.

"Is there any reports?" Julius asked in a obviously not happy tone.

"The Magic Items that we've created using the Joker Kingdom's mana are stored and secured. Only a few knights knows the location" Nozel started.

"There are powerful knights who've gone missing over the past days. The reason is still unknown" Yami said with all seriousness.

"Yes, indeed. The children incident from days ago had stopped and was replaced by this. What is the motive and who is behind this?" Charlotte questioned.

"Well, whatever it is atleast we got the big walking ham as a traitor" Yami scratched his head and proceeded to glance at Vangeance.

"Is it possible that it's also the work of The Eye Of The Midnight Sun?" Jack asked while cackling at the end.

"No, I'm certain that there's another motive and person for this" Vangeance defended and said to make him less suspicious.

"And who do you think that is?" Yami questioned.

"That person is (Y/n)" Julius intervened as the captains looked at him with mixed expression. You're the right hand knight of the Wizard King and it's a shock that you'll betray them so easily.

•••

"Pardon my sudden appearance" you smiled at the two knights infront of you as they bowed down at the sight of your presence.

"The Right Hand Knight!" They exclaimed.

"Please do stand up. I don't need such formalities, I am not your queen" you explained as they immediately obliged.

"What can we do for you?" One of them asked as you nodded in approval that you do need something.

"I have a favour and a question" you started off as they listened intently at your every word.

"First, I am quite busy so I chose you two to do a mission for me. I need you to go to this coordinates and find a temple" you told them while handing out a map.

"Very well! We're honoured to do your tasks!" The other one said as you continued to speak.

"My question is... Where is the Magic Items stored? Julius has forgotten to inform me on this again" you chuckled lightly as they told you were it is.

"I appreciate your accomodating presence. I must go now and I tip you to go to the temple as fast as you can" you said as they saluted and dashed their way to the said coordinates.

"Another two strong knights gone" you whispered as your kind expression faltered to a serious and dangerous one. You went to the said location and took all the magic items.

"Are they planning to use my Kingdom's mana against me?" You whispered in a mocking tone. The moment you felt your Kingdom's mana being forged, you knew something was wrong.

And alas, there is something wrong. They made a wrong choice using fire against fire or in this case, your magic against your kind.

•••

"Why would (Y/n) abduct knights?" Charlotte asked in confusion.