Part 8: I have always loved you

We got off the train i wasnt talking to draco but he could tell something was wrong He turned me around and he saw how puffy my eyes were from crying, he was espically worried now. We got to the manor and i went straight up to the room that i was given. Everyone was worried but i kept to myself. A few weeks went by and i still wasnt talking to anyone, i was barley eating and everyone became more worried. one day i was laying in my bed until i heard that the malfoys are having a party. I was sorta excited but i already had given up. I heard my door open and i looked and saw draco walking towards me. i told him to go away but he didnt listen. "why arent you telling me whats wrong?" draco says holding back his tears, "its nothing" i say crying. "yes there is. you havent eaten in days, you never leave this room, and you dont even talk to me" he says crying. "I thought you would be okay because you can talk to the girl that you are in love with. She is probaly really beautiful, she probaly has a perfect smile. If everything is perfect about her and you have fallen for her why do you care so much about me. I am nothing compared to her." I turned to the other side and whispered under my breath. "no matter how hard i try i will always be second choice even to the person i love the most" With tears dripping down my face i sat up and looked at him. "why i am always the second choice? no matter how hard i try i will never be good enough, even to the person i love the most. I bet she is amazing and i hope you are happy with her, but you could have atleast told me" rora says with tears dripping down her face one by one. "Tell you what?" draco says "you could have atleast told me that you found someone, you could have STOPPED YOURSELF FROM WALKING OUT OF THE GREAT HALL AFTER RON PULLED ME OUT. I WOULDNT BE IN THIS SITUATION IF YOU TOLD ME ABOUT HER. IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST WITH ME NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED, I WOULDNT HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU, I WOULDNT HAVE GONE AGAINST ALL OF MY MORAL JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE. YOU HAVE CHANGED ME, I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU DRACO, god. without you i have no one, and to find out that you dont love me back is eating me alive. I will always be the second choice no matter what. everyday i want to be her, i want to be the person you love because without you i have no will to live, and nothing left to live for. please leave. After i spill my guts out i feel a hand on my chin, with tears dripping down my face i feel his lips pressed up against mine. The whole world melts away and it just the two of us. I never want it to stop. "i have loved you since the first time i laid my eyes on you" you look into his eyes to see tear drops slowing moving down his face. He smiles at me " i knew i could get you to smile" i say with tears falling out of my eyes. "of course you did" Draco says.