Part 17: Trouble

I had enough of Draco so i followed him one night. He was walking into the Slytherin common room, i followed and he was walking up to the girls dormitory. At this point i was already about to break down. I walked right up and barged in to see Draco and Astoria doing the nasty. They turned around and saw me but i ran out. I felt hopeless and useless. But i felt completely stupid to think that Draco actually loved me. I ran to the Gryffindor common room and woke Hermione up and tried to tell her everything without stuttering. Tears were streaming down my face. Hermione hugged me and was there for me. I cant believe that Draco, the person who i wanted to spend the rest of my life with is cheating on me with Astoria . I should have known. Hermione and i eventually fell asleep.
When I woke up i felt numb, i couldn't even cry anymore. I felt nothing but pain and heartache. We walked down to the great hall after meeting up with Harry and Ron. When we entered the great hall and i saw Draco with Astoria i looked away. At breakfast Harry and Ron cheered me up. After we ate we left. In the hallway i saw Draco and his new girl snogging so i went up to him and punched him. That brought all the attention on to us but i didn't care, i walked away as Draco was on the ground holding back tears. The rest of the day was a blur.