Part 15: Summer

After the ball the school year went by really fast. Cedric Diggory was the winner of the tri- wizard tournament. Sooner or later it was summer and it was time to leave hogwarts. Like always draco, blaise and i sat in a compartment together, but since pansy and balise are together she also sat with us. We got back and we got picked up by my parents, i said goodbye to draco even though i am going to be with him the rest of the summer. Draco and his family are coming to our house in 2 weeks to stay for the rest of the summer. During those two weeks i got ready for the malfoys to come, we cleaned the house, i cleaned my room and finally the malfoys got to our house. The house i live in only has three bedrooms. Mine, my parents, and the guest bedroom. Dracos mom and dad stayed in the guest bedroom, but since there are no other rooms draco has to stay in my room which im fine with because he is my boyfriend. My dad got an air mattress for him but we all know that he wont use it. Luckily my room is the biggest in the house even though i am the only one in it, mum and dad wanted me to get the bigger room. The whole summer went by so fast and i enjoyed every single second of it. Now we are 5th years and draco and i are both prefects and head boy and head girl so there is a special common room for the head boys and girls. We each get our own room but draco and i share one. This year has been my favorite year so far.