Part 18: Why me

Weeks went by and i am still heartbroken. I've lost my laugh, my smile, my happiness. I tried everything to stop thinking about him but eventually all the heart ache and pain comes back. Everything was going terrible, i was missing classes, my grades were dropping, and i barley ate anymore. Some days i wouldn't even leave the dorm room. Everyone is trying their best to make me feel better but it's not fixable.
Third Person
Aurora was walking to charms class when she felt someone tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Draco. After she saw him she turned around and walked away. She lost all hope. All of a sudden she is turned around and it's Draco again "What do you want" rora says in anger. "i just wanted to say i'm sorry" he says. "oh now you want to say your sorry. After everything you put me through. After i finally caught you with Astoria, you wanna say you are sorry now, god i cant believe you, you are so full of yourself" says Aurora. "i love you rora and i was being stupid, i wasn't thinking." Draco says. "no you don't" R says. "what?" says Draco. "you don't love me" "yes i do, i've loved you since the beginning" "really you actually love me BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WERE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ASTORIA WHILE DATING ME. REALLY IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL LOVE DRACO. DO YOU CALL  LOVE CHEATING ON SOMEONE WHO DID NOTHING BUT LOVE YOU. NO IT ISNT" says rora screaming " Rora pleas-" draco attempts to say. "NO DONT EVEN GO THERE YOU ASS. I DID NOTHING BUT LOVE YOU DRACO. I RISKED EVERYTHING JUST SO I COULD BE WITH YOU, I BENT ALL OF MY MORALS BECAUSE YOU WERE THE PERSON I WANTED TO BE WITH. SINCE DAY ONE IT WAS ALWAYS YOU. YOU WERE THE PERSON WHO MADE ME FEEL ALIVE, EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU DREW ME IN. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THE DRACO MALFOY CAN NEVER LOVE ANYONE BUT HIMSELF." Screams Aurora with tears streaming down her face. "Aurora please" say draco " i hope you are happy now" aurora says as she walks away with tears streaming down her face. She skips classes that day and only comes out for dinner even though she doesn't eat. She can hear everyone talking about her which makes her even more sad. She leaves dinner early.