•In between the good times•

This is what happened in between The burrito snatchity and the last chapter.
So yes baymax man is back if you want to see Peter being a dad
♥️♥️👈🏻•-•👉🏻♥️♥️
⚠️so yeah abuse, swearing, and meanies being meanies⚠️
*****************************

Peters POV
I'm walking back alone as fast as I can. Sorry neighborhood I need to protect the kids first. I'm just a couple house down when I hear a scream

"SHIT!!!!" I yell and I sprint to the doors, slam them open to find a psychopath towering over 3 kids with a belt. One has a red hand mark on her face and is crying hysterically. Another has a bump that is growing on her forehead, who is also sobbing. And the last one the one and only is Jinny. With bruises on her legs and when she looked at me, I could see not only silent tears but hurt.

I'd let this happen. I might as well have beat her with that belt.

"Alright Jenkins you've gone TO FUCKING FAR!" I yell my voice cracking. "This is between me and you! That was the deal! I take care of the kids and feed them so you don't have to deal with them but you only beat ME! Just ME! These kids aren't ME!!" I yell.

"We never made a deal."

"Yes we did!" I hiss

"It's not on paper. I never signed anything. we never shook hands for anything. you could be lying." She says with an evil smirk on her face.

"You and ME!" I hiss louder and meaner. I step between the kids and her. "ME!"

She slaps me in the face. I hold my ground even thought the force of the slap was almost enough to make me fall to the floor. I turn around stupidly and whisper 'run' to them

"Pwetwr?" Jinny's whispers tears now flowing steadily down her face

"Go" I whisper to her trying to wipe away the tears. I kiss her forehead only to be hit in the back of my head by a book.

•-•.
Lady baymax is done with Mrs Jenkins bullshit.

♥️♥️👈🏻•-•👉🏻♥️♥️
IT IS I BAYMAX MAN!!! Remember to do what's good for you screw people who don't like it. You do you! Da badness is over now

I wake up and I hear sirens like norm-

Wait ducking sirens! SIRENS!? WHAT HAPPENED!?! DID ONE OF THE KIDS GET HURT!!?!?! What about JACK!?! LILY!?! GINNY!? How are they!?!?!!?? And LOUIS!? AND MAYA!?!? And AKYA!!??! how are they!?!? Where are they!?!?

Wait

Where the frick frackty tick tackity am I?

I try to sit up only to have like 7 people rush over to me.

"How are you feelings sweetie?"

"Are you feeling fine?"

"Do you have anyone who you would like us to call?"

"Does anything hurt?"

I touch my head because all the noise of kids crying, sirens, and nurses chattering hurts my head.

Crying kids?

"Who's crying?" I ask very protectively, which makes the nurses smile. Apparently this is amusing. "What's wrong with the kid and who's crying?!"

"Just a girl who is scared. She'll be ok. Now- wait what are you? No sir come back here" I was standing up and following the crying sounds. I stumble feeling a little light headed but I still continue.

"God Jinny!" I run to her side. She looks up and I pull her into a tight hug. "Oh Jinny-"

"Sir, can you step away from the child?" I look up and see a couple of police officers. I pull back and look in her eyes. I turn to the cops.

"What's gonna happen to her?"

"We can not just hand out that infoma-"

"Please. She's like my sister!" I plead. He looks at me with pity. Something I hate quite a lot. 'Stick it out. Don't resist the pity. You need to keep her safe'

"Shes going to a foster home tomorrow morning."

"Where?"

"With the Sanders."

I do not know who those people where but i was gonna find out.

•-•
Sorry I keep updating late I've been caught up in my life. You know school work, wondering if your dads a good person, mental health, watching Thomas Sanders and obsessing over ultimate story time.
Also 2.65k!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Bye-
*Edited*
•Nix•