CHAPTER SIX

Lonely heart

I stayed in my room the whole day and waited to see if Michael would leave his house, he never did. I saw his light on in his room, I sighed with relief, he was okay. I decided to ring him to see if he was ok, he didn't answer but he knew that his phone was ringing. I saw his mum walk into his room, I hid so she didn't know that I was home, she didn't even look over the fence or look away from Michael, I just waited to see if she would leave but she didn't. I waited a little longer until she left, I decided to sneak out and go over to Michael's house to see what the fuck happened and what's going down with him not answering my calls or why he hasn't been coming to school.

I get up to Michael's window and knock on it, he rushes over to it in a panic, he sighs with relief when he sees me. I climb into his room and before I could say anything he hugs me like he hasn't seen me in months when it has only been two days, two very long days. He didn't let go, I didn't want him to. I felt him loosen his arms, I just stayed relaxed knowing that he wasn't cheating on me or anything, we looked at each other, eye to eye until he leaned in and his gentle lips touched mine, I instantly felt fireworks around us, it felt magical. I felt like I was floating on thin air, I missed this. We sat on his bed and talked for hours, I never wanted to leave him, I wanted to be around him all the time, I didn't like being on my own since I met Michael, he made having company fun and interesting, he always had something to talk about, that's one of the many things I like about him. Michael looked a little bit different now because he had blonde hair when I first met him but he dyes his hair a lot, he's had brown, black, black with blue streaks, black with green streaks, he's blonde again but he's put a lighter shade of blue in it this time. I think it looks really good on him, he said he's going to dye it purple next, he makes me want to dye my hair, what's stopping me? My step-dad, he thinks that people dying their hair is wrong and out of pure stupidity or having a mental breakdown. I think that's fucking stupid but I can't say anything about it, he'll most likely kick me out if I dye my hair, I don't get what the big deal is, it's just hair.