God damn it!

Sapphire P.O.V.

"Are you ok?" Max called through the bathroom door while I threw up the contents in my stomach. "Yeah." I croaked out. "Can I come in?" He asked. "No." I said. He didn't listen, but instead he came inside the bathroom and sat down next to me. "Did you eat something bad this morning?" He asked. "No, I woke up and rushed straight to the bathroom." I said. He looked at me and sighed. "I'll be back in 10 minutes." He said and left the bathroom. I stood up and flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth and then went into my room and laid down until max came back. I waited for about five more minutes before max walked into my room with a bag. He threw it on the bed and crawled in next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Sapphire, I think you're pregnant." He Said. "How? You used a condom." I said. "It could have broke.." He replied. I nodded in understanding. "I'll be right back." I said and got up then I grabbed the bag and went inside the bathroom. I did my business and waited to see the results on the two tests he bought. My phone beeped which meant that I can see my results. I looked at the tests and sighed deeply. "Max." I called out. He walked in the bathroom and looked at the test. One positive and one negative. "I'll make an appointment." I said an called a doctor and scheduled an appointment for Tuesday. This is not what I looked forward to.