<3

~5 months later~

Sapphire P.O.V.

I was put on hospice two days ago so I'm currently in my room, hooked up to thousands of machines. I watched the TV and soon got bored. I heard my door open and I turned to see craig and Robert they had teddy bears and a priest was behind them. I slowly sat up. Max walked in and he had a small velvet box. "Sapphire. I love you...and we've been together for awhile now and I was just wondering if you would do me the honors?" Max questioned and opened the box to show a ring. I smiled weakly and nodded. He pulled out the ring and I noticed it was on a chain so he slipped it around my neck. I'm glad he put it on a chain since it wouldn't have fit on Any of fingers. Well, let's just say that Max and me got married right there. We talked with Craig and Robert for a while and watched movies and stuff until Craig and Robert left. Max went to go lay in his bed when I stopped him. "Lay with me." I said and scooted over slowly. He hesitated before he climbed in next to me and draped one arm around me lightly. I smiled and then I kissed him long and hard. I laid there looking at the ceiling as Max's breathe steadied, indicating that he had fallen asleep. I soon had started to fall asleep, but not the one where you wake up the next day and go on with your life. I'll see Max and the rest of my friends one day and I hope to god that it's soon. I couldn't stand an afterlife without these goofs...