Joey's Sunglasses Factory

Joey Ramone was a very successful businessman. He was famous for his customizable prescription sunglasses. Whether it was a pair of hot pink turtles, or dark brown flames, Joey would have the glasses shape, and color of your dreams perched upon your nose in no time flat.

This particular evening was a slow one, so the lanky entrepreneur was organizing his orders. "Another pair of chartreuse bald eagle sunglasses?" he sighed.

Joey jumped as he heard the office door open, but relaxed when he saw a familiar face behind it.

"Patrick! Come in, come in." He beckoned

Patrick smiled and stepped inside, "hey Joey, just came by to see if you had plans tonight"

" depends. What's up?"

" oh, I was thinking we could go to Bojangle's for dinner."

Man, what i really wanna do is take a nibble at this guy's lower back, but I guess he'd be suspicious if i said no joey thought

You see, this whole glasses business was great and all, but the real reason Joey was doing it was because of his addiction. HIs lower back addiction. Oh, how he craved a small bite of someone's lower back at the strangest hours, and luckily, clients gave him their addresses so the glasses could be delivered. Let's just say not much delivery was going on once Joey started craving lower back.

"Uh, okay" Joey responded, hiding his disappointment.

"Can I see if Ringo can come too?" he asked Patrick.

Joey didn't want to be alone with his cravings in public.

"I suppose so" Patrick answered, then he stuck his head out the door, " Hey Ringo! Wanna go to Bojangle's with me and joey?" he yelled down the hall

Joey didn't hear the reply, but assumed that Ringo had said yes when Patrick gave him a little nod.

"Alright, you ready to go?" he asked joey

Joey stood up, "yep, let's go"

They met Ringo in the hall, and left the building.

-----------

At the Bojangle's, the trio walked up to the registers and placed their orders, which coincidentally, were all the same thing: a one breast meal with Bo's special sauce and a side of Cdirty rice. Then, they sat down at the plumpiest booth they could find to wait for their number to be called.

"Hey, isn't that one of our customers over there?" Ringo asked, gesturing at one of the other thique™ booths.

Joey saw there was a man wearing a pink Hawaiian shirt and socks with sandals sitting in it.

"I guess he does kinda look familiar" he told the others

Then, Joey noticed he was wearing a most spectacular pair of emerald green two-humped-camel-shaped sunglasses. He knew they were of his own design.

Joey's thoughts were interrupted when the blonde cashier yelled

"NUMBER 69"

"That's ours!" Patrick exclaimed.

He left the table to get their meals, and came back with them a few minutes later. Joey was about to take an absolutely gigantic bite out of his single breast with Bo's special sauce on it, when the man they saw earlier came up to their booth.

"Hey, Joey Ramone, right?" he asked Joey

Joey nodded

"Wow, I just wanted to say that I bought a pair of your customizable prescription sunglasses, and I'm absolutely loving them!"