Zeenat 3

Watching kiitan as he sat down beside Torera , she wondered how this boy was one of her closest friends .
        Receiving a kiss from Semi , she shook her head in fondness at his antics any time with him was never dull . 
    A small smile lit on her face as she looked at Vicky she was busy talking with Kehinde and Marvin a smile on her face as she seemed to be explaining something to them.
      Abandoning the now cold ásáro she placed her head on her arms as she watched her friends and classmates act like everything was alright , they were trying to ignore the fact that their GCEs was in a month,  no they didn't need that sort of pressure yet.         
      She was startled when she heard a low boo in her ear turning round she was met with Semi's smiling face which she was sure was struggling to contain laughter.
   Letting out a huff she looked away from him " hey don't do that now" Semi said as he placed his plate beside her. Taking a seat  beside her he turned her face to look at him just to see that she was struggling to contain a smile .
      Suddenly letting out the smile Semi's looked confused until he noticed that she had taken advantage of his distracted state to steal his fish. Smiling coyly as she ate the fish slowly she heard as he growled low in his throat." The fish's the best part " plucking the fish out of her hands " and stop eating like that it's distracting " .
    She smiled and took his fish again." I eat like that cause you are here " she watched as Semi seemed to be lost for words. " No one else" Semi seemed to swallow rather heavily.
      Letting out a laugh" I'm joking " he looked relived at this " God you looked like you were about to carry me off to a corner and have your wicked way with me" she then heard him say something under his breath " what was that " Semi shook his head " nothing , hey have you done your maths assignment ?" Letting out a groan she gave him a stink eye "if I didn't love you oooo now I have to do it" . Semi smiled at this and began eating his ásáro without the fish .
    The bell rang for prep time to begin Semi placed a kiss on her fingers as the house parents seemingly came out of the shadows to chase the stranglers to prep .
      Winking at him she hurried to meet up with a annoyed looking Vicky. " Sorry bout that" she said as she took her textbook from Vicky's waiting arms " it's nothing I'm Sha Godmother for your first child" " Kenny booked already you can be for second born" they both burst into laughter and hurried towards the library where the girls had their prep.
      Placing her books she took out her phone noticing a Whatsapp message from her mother she put the phone on silent and cracked open her maths assignment.
     This was surely a long night.