Zeenat 5

Waking up was always hard, no matter who you were but not for her who tried not to face the reality that was her life.
Putting on her school trousers she absolutely refused to wear a skirt she didn't like people seeing her legs there was nothing wrong with them but her strict upbringing left her feeling uncomfortable showing skin although she had refused to wear the hijab it was a link to her good for nothing mother.
Pulling her hair into a low ponytail she grabbed her bag checking it's contents she left the dormitory scanning for any sign of Vicky spotting her sitting on the walkway in front of their dorm obviously waiting for her she ran towards her .
"Sorry I'm late " "Again, Zeenat you have to sort out your priorities, you can't keep doing this, what ever this is" Vicky said as she stood and faced her, arms akimbo .
Rolling her eyes she grabbed her bag and led her to the CAF Monday was after all pancakes.
Upon arrival at the hall they saw their they saw the hall was full.
Following the smell of pancakes she dragged Vicky alongsides her and proceeded to pile her plate till it looked like a miniature mount everest.
Grabbing a bottle of syrup and ignoring the sullen faces of the juniors on the queue.
Skipping towards the ss2 table Zeenat was not surprised to see that Vicky was already halfway done with her meal .
Placing the tray beside Anthony's makeshift pillow, she sat down and suddenly remembered "guys today is the seminar" Vicky slapped her forehead while kittan slammed his head on the table.
"So I wasted my time doing nothing, I'm not even going to school today" looking at Vicky who looked miserable she smiled brightly " at least we can use our credit cards" Vicky suddenly brightened "oooooo we can go shopping" clapping her hands together Vicky then turned to kenny and they began discussing thier plans for the day in hushed whispers .
Shaking her head she made sure her credit card was in her purse and made sure that she had enough lip balm for the day.
Looking up she saw Semi smile at her, smiling back at him she took out her phone and sent him a message.
"I'll be back soon, it's just a seminar I'm not going on vacation"
She watched him take out his phone and read the message.
Watching him suddenly pouting she wondered where the macho man she knew went to.
Ignoring him she concentrated on her now cold breakfast, frowning she abandoned it and made her way to the car park .
Sitting on the sidewalk she watched as the art students made their way to the car park to wait for the bus that was to take them to the venue for the seminar.
Some poet or something like that who made instant money decided to share his technique with the younger generation.
Like they even needed it they were rich they spent millions to eat a snack and some overnight star decided to share his knowledge with them .
Even an idiot could see his plans he wanted to look for a nice rich kid to suck up to and keep living the rich life .
But did this guy know that they were rich not stupid.
Mr Animasaun finally opened the bus for them to get on . Taking a seat at the back close to the window fishing for her earpiece in her Miniso purse she plugged it in and settled in for a three hours journey to Ibadan.