Zeenat 3

Zeenat had managed to somehow get the assignment done. Looking at the time on her phone she saw that the time was half past one in the morning.
     Stretching her arms above her head she wondered how her mother was faring, shaking her head to steer it out of dangerous waters she packed her books into her school bag. Releasing a sigh she looked at her bed that was buried under a mountain of cloths books and what's nots.
   Moving towards kehinde's bed she pushed the sleeping girl to one side and made her self comfortable. Looking at her mother's message she wondered if it was time to forgive and forget. "Bisola oko mi , olowo Ori mi pls call me" tears threatened to fall her mother, if she could be called that . Where was she when her life was going to hell , when Muminah . Holding her hands to her mouth to stop herself from crying out she wondered about that monster who claimed to be her mother.
     The last daughter of a oil refinery owner Abisola Zeenat Bankole was ignored by everyone  because of her status as the last born . She was happy ,after all her parents gave her the world and her sibblings the universe she was raised by her elder siblings and she was ruthless.
         She thought of Muminah who had run away because she fell in love with a teacher a common teacher. A teacher who still featured in her nightmares.Muminah had tried to beg her on his behalf but all she can see anything time they see is his twisted smile as he drove a knife into her sides.
    She had survived, barely. And her mother who had done nothing but tell her to forget about it .
     Hearing her phone ring she wasn't shocked to see the caller was Semi picking it up she heard him say in that familiar gruff tone " lo sun jor. It's almost 3 use your drugs.xoxo