Broken memory

Suicide warning...

I was in the hospital, this strange man gave a note book to keep track of the days that go by so why the hell not?
_________________________________________

June 15, 2020

It was warm. Sapnap had come by to see me, although he looked strange? Like he was hurting from somthing else?
I decided it would be best not to ask.

At one point I asked where George was but he completely avoided the question and brought up a different subject.

I wonder why?

June 18, 2020

Turns out I've been in a coma...
They said I was out for 3 years?
How was I was I still alive?
I think they said I got into an accident though they didn't specify what type.
I can only wonder.

I wonder where George is? I haven't seen him yet, Bad, Skeppy and antfrost came to see me today as well. They had that same look Sapnap did.
I asked them what was wrong but they just gave me soft smiles.

Werid.

June 23, 2020

It's been a few days and more people came to see me. However I got excited to see one person in particular.
George was here!
I called out to him, but he just looked at me with a sorrow filled face.

Everyone told me that George wasn't here...
But I saw him!
I know I did...
Or at least I THINK I did..?

July 1, 2020

Hello again!

Everyone was here today.

Ant, Bad, Skeppy, Sapnap, Wilbur, Tommy, tubbo, punz, and purpled.

I was nice to see all of them.
Oh! And Goergie was here again to...though he was really distant, I asked him why he wasn't talking with everyone else but I never got a response.
Only another sad glare.

Everyone looked at me when I asked if George was ok, they just smiled.

"Why do you keep smiling!?" I started to get angry that I never got straight answers, "Hey buddy...calm down ok well tell you soon.." Tommy spoke, the others shaking there heads in agreement.

They stayed a few hours then left leaving me to my thoughts.

The hell was that? Tommy's never that kind...

July 6, 2020

No one was here today.
It was relativity quiet. I didnt like it. I missed George, I was left awake most nights wondering why he wouldnt talk to me. All he did was stare at me and look hurt or worried.

I wanted answers.

July 10...

Dose it even matter if I write this anymore?
I dont think it dose...

Today everyone was here again.
A doctor came in and sat down with me and asked me a few questions like how I've been, how I feel, just basic Little Things.

However...when he was done he looked at me and told me to look at everyone else, "what's wrong? Why are you guys crying, im ok!" I said with a big grin...though that faded faster then it came.

"Dream...im sorry to tell you this but-" he paused and took a deep breath, "-George has been gone for a long long time now-" he paused again, then spoke words I didn't wanna believe..."-In fact he's been Dead for 3 years now, Dream.."

W-what? Thats not even possible! I was with him a few days ago!

"Your lying! I was with him a few days ago!" I yelled tears filling the empty space in my eyes.

"Dream, do you remember how I told you you've been in a coma for 3 years?" He asked calmly "of course I remember!"

"Well... all those days you supposedly have been with George you've just been asleep.. you've been stuck in your own mind space with him replaying all the memories, and how you been seeing him?
Thats just your Mind Playing Tricks on you..."

No.
He was wrong.
I WONT BELIEVE HIM...

August 16, 2020

They let me go.
I could go home with everyone.
Everyone but him.
He's gone.
I know that.
But...i can't live with it.

August 27, 2020

I shut everyone out and shut down completely, I think the last time I ate was a few days ago? I dont remember.
I haven't been taking care of myself, the group tries to get me out of my room but it's pointless.

August 31, 2020

I cant do it anymore.
I need him so much.

Dont worry George.

I'm on my way.

Tubbos POV

It had been days now since Dream has come out of his room he locked his door and hasn't said anything.

"Thats it!" I said running upstairs.

"Ok Dream time to get you-"

I opened the door.

And screamed.

No one's POV

Everyone cane running upstairs to boy who was yelling mearly seconds ago...
But now all was silent.

Because the only thing they saw.

Was the soft cold body hanging from the fan.

The one they called Dream.

Was dead.

Dream's POV

Everything was warm I felt cozy...and a pair of small arms wrap around my body.

"What the-" I was cut off by a soft pair of lips connecting with my own.

"G-George?"