I cant do this without you...!

Blood warning~
A little bit of angst.

Dream's POV

I was sitting on the couch with George watching some sappy romance movie and I could tell George was getting tired.

"Hey, Georgie if your tired you can go to sleep?" I cooed.

"No, Dream I'm fine just a little *yawn* tired is all" he gave me a lopsided smile to try to hide his sleepiness but failed horribly.

I sighed. I knew George could be stubborn, especially when it came to times like this when its just me and him.

"George you need sleep, lets go" I grabbed his hand and pulled him gently to his room which was across from mine and sat him on his bed.

He looked at me with a tired smile and laid down turning away from me and muttering a 'good night Dream' and fell asleep.

"Well at least that's taken care of.." I sighed again and walked out slowly as I didn't want to wake the sleeping boy.

Once I heard the soft click of the door I went to my room and sat on my bed.

"I guess I could try to sleep.."

I pulled my blanket over my head and fell asleep quietly.

***

"Dream!"

"Yeah goerge?"

"Your gonna miss it come on!"

The older man pulled me by my hand and I blushed.

I could never tell him.
But the urge too always vexed me.
I knew it might hurt our friend ship and I didn't wanna lose George.

But tonight was the fourth of July.
It would be the perfect night to try.

-

"Look look! They're blue, dream!"

George giggled and pointed out the bright blue fireworks. They were the only one's he could see.

"They're pretty, arnt they?" He asked looking at me with bright chocolaty eyes.

"Yes, they are" I gave him a warm smile back and Chuckled at how cute he could be whenever he got excited about something.

"Hey uh, George..?" I started to sweat.

"Yeah, Dream?" He looked at me with an innocent face

"There's uh, somthing I need to tell you"

What am I doing?

"What is it?"

"I-" I felt like I couldnt breath.

"I uhm"

"Its ok, take your time!" George put his hand on mine and gave it a light squeeze to calm my nerves.

I sighed and gave in. I hoped I wouldnt regret this.

"I love you, ok!"