1

Grian woke up. He still remembered that night. The only part he hated was that he and his brother were controlled that easily.  Everything else he loved. The look on Xisumas face when he taunted him with the knife as he cut the jagged line on his face, but he feels like he should apologize. They were controlled by entity 303, and then freed by Herobrine, who pretended to be under 303s control. But after he freed them. He took them in to rule the nether as his sons.

They kept the lightning that they were born with, but they gained fire immunity and fireballs. They could also fly. They tended to the nether wastes and found crimson and warped seeds. They began to plant in hidden parts of the nether. They found a tribe of piglins and traded the gold they had. When their father found out they were scared at what he would say. But he wasn't mad, nor disappointed, he was proud that they had done something to liven up the nether. That's when Xelqua upgraded the piglins homes and turned them into the bastions everyone knows. But he had to get up now. He planned to meet up with Xenon in the nether to plant the crimson and warped seeds and make more bastions for the nether update.

Time skip
1st POV

I flew to the closest original bastion and entered.
"Ellohay Elquaxay," the head piglin brute of this bastion greeted.
"Ellohay irsay," I respond.
"atwhay oday ouyay eednay?" He asked.
"Iay owknay sway reay noay ooday ermstay, utbay iay eednay ouyay uoryay iglinspay otay ttackay emay enwhay iay may otnay earingway oldgay (old gay lmao) lrightay?"
"Uresay." He responds.
I then fly off.
It goes the same way for pretty much the rest of the day.

Lé time skip

After planting the seeds and using dads magic to let them grow faster, we built more bastions and might have went into creative to put loot in the chests. And who has the hiccups curse? The autho- EXCUSE MEH? THIS IS THE SEC*hic*OND TIME THE FOUTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN IN MY BOOKS! I. AM. SICK. *hic * OF. IT! I CURSE YOU WITH THE HICCUPS NOW!!! *hic* *hic*