Chapter 2: Kyle Finds Love

Stan spent his whole first period in complete silence

Stan spent his whole first period in complete silence. Every now and then, Kyle diverted his attention from the class to check on his best friend, that had a pen in his hands, but nothing written in his notebook. Not that the class was super important, since this was only the first day of the school year, so it was just the usual orientations.

"Hey, what's wrong with Stan, dude?" Kenny asked poking Kyle's shoulder slightly. The boy was sitting in the back chair, sloppy, while chewing a piece of gum.

"I'll tell you at recess, okay?" Kyle answered returning his attention to Stan, that was still staring at nothing. The redhead kept asking himself what the hell was going through his friend's head, but could imagine it was a tonne of shit.

...

At recess, after they took their lunches, Stan, Kyle and Kenny sat at their usual table. Kenny curiously beheld the new freshmen faces, something that he had experienced already. He paid a special attention to the new girls, smiling and giggling towards everything. He took any chances he had to reveal his charm towards them, knowing that, by the end of that year, he would get to know many. He only looked back to his friends when he heard Cartman sitting abruptly next to him.

His tray crashed into the table in a way that could only mean one thing. He was pissed. Stan and Kyle would exchange a look before asking what was going on, but Stan didn't move a muscle. Kyle sighed and then went on to make the question alone. "What is it this time, Cartman?"

"Did you and Heidi break up again?" Kenny asked, chuckling.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY, KINNY!" the fatass yelled, almost making the poor kid deaf. Then, he sighed, still pretty nervous. "Yeah, we had a fight. I swear to God, Heidi is unbearable sometimes..."

"Of course she is..." Kyle said in a sarcastic way, before taking a bite of his sandwich. "What did you do this time?"

That question made Cartman stand up and punch the table near Kyle's tray, and everybody trembled. "How do you know I was the one that did something, you fuckin' jew?" even Stan moved now, scared by the noise. Kyle just lifted the Mountain Dew can, still sealed in Cartman's tray, that he made fell with his punch. The rest of the cafeteria was staring at fat boy exploding.

"Ah, I don't know, Cartman... Why'd i think it was you? You're so nice to everybody, after all." Kyle kept his sarcastic tone, giving a bored look towards Cartman. "What did you do this time?"

Cartman ground his teeth, but then sat down again, defeated. Kenny sighed relieved, imagining for a second those two were about to start yelling at each other and eventually would be rolling on the floor like it happened many times. Cartman had his hands closed in fists, which meant no one was 100% safe yet, making Kenny backed up. "You guys remember that... I've mentioned that me and Heidi went to my room after High Kyle's Show? And that we had sex?"

"Kyle's Show hehe." Kenny laughed, but stopped when he received a cold look from the jew. "Sorry."

"Well, yeah. You've been pissing everyone off with that for about three days straight. Told everybody how good in bed you should be and..." Kyle started saying, but then he stopped talking when he realized what happened. "Oh fuck! Heidi asked you to not tell anyone, didn't she?"