Chapter 7👑

"Life is full of fake people before you decide to judge them, make sure you're not one of them"
~

Stepping out of the jacuzzi after a refreshing bath,he wrapped a crisp white towel around his waist then another one around his neck,the scent of freshly incense bakhoor & cool chill of the air conditioner hit his sense as he came out of the ensuite, he steps into his room which was in white & grey with a white round Italian king size bed, he stroll to his huge walk in closet which was also in grey with some shade of white,a white chandelier dangling above illuminating the closet, giving it an exquisite & classy look with everything perfectly arranged in sections.

He caught the reflection of his chiseled abs in the console mirror "I need to hit the gym" he thought , he has been busy for the past few days so he has been skipping his routine workout, normally after subh prayer he usually hit the gym,then go for a jog.
Putting on a Ash Nike track pants & a white tank top, he wore a Nike sneakers , he looked handsome even in tracks, his pulchitridious muscle stranding against the fabrics, his tone chest is almost visible through the tank top.

Coming out of the closets, he moves out of the room to the gym.

"Sir lunch is ready" his Butler said keeping his head low.
"That will be later" he said in his husky voice as he entered the his personal gym, the butler followed behind him , as he started arranging the things his boss would need.

He moved to the sound system to put on some music bcos his boss listen to music while excersising .

"I don't need any music now, go get my protein shake ready" Zayd said dismissing him.

Stepping on the treadmill, he started at a lower pace then increase it time to time,hot, sexy,handsome, beautiful where world to describe him, he continue running on the treadmill hots thread of sweat running down his face & body making his chiseled body glistened.

He increased the speed once again, lots of thoughts coming to his mind,but a certain thought has been bugging his mind, what he say when zarah told him to close his eye, truly he saw a girl or rather a faceless body of a girl, the face is not visible but he knew its jazmine she is his dream woman & the only woman that can be in his dreams.

He stopped the treadmill & gets down, he picked up a clean towel & wiped his face then took a gulp of the sparkling water from the water bottle, he moved to the shoulder press machine & got seated keeping a tight core & flat back, holding on to the handle,he started pressing pressing the handles over his head.

Just then his phone started ringing from the ringing tone he knew who it was, he stood up & move to the bean bag where his phone was, his eyes sparkle happiness looking at the caller I'd, he picked the call taking a towel to wipe his sweater & wrapped another one around his neck.

"Hey babe will call you back in few minutes, just got out of the gym & am sweaty" he said opening door.
"Okay" the voice said & the call ended.

He picked the protein shake from the tray his Butler was holding & trudge to his room,slipping out of his clothes he moves to the all white bathroom & took a quick shower then got ready in a royal blue polo shirt & dark denim, spraying his calvin klein perfume, he sauntered to his room plopping on the white Italian king size bed.

"Salam" he said mm asking himself comfortable on the bed

"Walaykum salam"he heard her sonourous voice said, he chuckled happy with the slight change, jazmine replying a salam not her normal Yo! hey!

"I missed ya baby" she said in her thick british accent.

"Missed you more" he said taking the small remote to reduce the Account, he really missed her, it feels like they've been away for years yet its just a month, he makes a mental note to cancel his schedule so he can surprise her, he also needs a vacation, work have been too hectic.