Chapter 1

Inks pov

I looked up at my friends angry faces with a blank expression, wondering what was going on.
"You weren't listening were you?" Dream said bitterly.
"Of course I did!" I said nervously, wracking my brain to try and figure out what was going on.
"Prove it then" Blue smirked crossing his arms, challenging me.
"The answer is yes...?" I trailed off as Lust sashayed into the kitchen.
"Wrong!!!" He sang, pulling Blue to his chest to which Blue quickly returned the embrace. I rolled my eyes, love I thought at least i'm not the only single person here.
"Would you two please get a room?"
I sighed, leaning back on my chair.
"Anyway what was so important?" Slamming my chair back onto the floor and standing up.
"Me and Berry are going on a date" Lust said softly, looking down at his boyfriend.
"And this concerns me because- Aaargh" I yelled glaring at the small skeleton who was glaring back at me.
"It concerns you" Blue snapped "because we're not leaving you alone in the house again" which didn't make any sense as Dream would be with me. When I told them that they told me that Dream had a date.
"WHAT!!!" I shouted "why didn't you tell me? Who is it? Do I know him? What-"
"INK" Lust and Blue yelled, both with an amused expression.
"It's Error" Dream muttered. Error. Destroyer of the Au's I was the guardian of and my sworn enemy.
"You're joking." I said slowly. Why would Dream go out with that piece of-
"Error's not as bad as he seems y'know" Dream said gently.
"Right, yeah, whatever". I muttered as an awkward silence filled the room.
"Well, since we'll be out you'll be staying at my brothers place!" Dream said cheerfully. At my look, he reminded me of the last time they had left me alone in the house, resulting in the place almost burning down.
Reluctantly, I agreed to go there.

After teleporting us to Night's living room, where both him and all of his mates were he went with Nightmare to explain the situation. Looking around I soon spotted my brothers and teleporting myself to them.
"Hey Cross, hey Reaper" I said cheerfully quickly getting attacked by them.
"Are you okay?"
"What happened?"
"Are you hurt?"
"Did anybody do anything?"
"Do we need to kill anybody?"
Their questions soon got cut off by a pissed Nightmare.
"Will you two shut up?!?!" He snapped, teleporting me to him.
"Sorry Boss" Cross murmured
"Whatever" Reaper snapped, glaring at the skeleton that was now hugging me.
"C'mon everyone, on the couch, time for movie night" He hollered and everyone quickly filled up the spaces on the couches, me sitting on Nightmare's lap much to my embarrassment.
"Ink" he said gently, face filled with conern. "Are you okay?" My surprise was more than obvious as I felt myself start blushing.
"Of course!" I said cheerfully.
"Now, let's watch this movie shall we?"

Allmost everyone had left to go home after the movie had finished except for Reaper, his boyfriend Geno, Cross and his boyfriend Epic who was tryingto stop Cross from impaling Nightmare, who was tidying up the living room.
"How DARE he touch you!" Reaper snarled, glaring at the room Night was in.
"I'm going to f*cking kill him!!!! How dare he?!?!" Trying (futilely) to get out of Epics arms while still holding his sword... God knows where he got it from he just pulled it out of nowhere.
"It's only for tonight". I reminded them with a sigh. "So chill, okay?"
I warned, looking them both down.
"Fine." They both snarled before pulling me into a hug and telling me to call them if they needed them before Geno and Epic bade me farewell. As I closed the door, I felt two arms wrap themselves around my waist and pulling me to their chest.
"N- Nightmare?" I said hesitantly as the two of us teleported to Nightmare's room. Spinning me around I looked up into the eyes (please imagine he has eyes) of the love of my life, I guess it did sound a bit... out there but that was how I felt about him. The words that came out of his mouth changed everything.

"Ink I need to tell you something..."