Chapter 2: Endless Love

CHAPTER TWO

Lucas's point of view

It's already eight o'clock in the evening and here I am in the Taurus, this is highclass bar since all of who comes here is riches and well-known people. I'm here to entertain myself while I'm waiting on my assistant call for Mina Buenavides background information. I'm here spending my time drinking with these two assholes but I don't bother to mingle their nonsense chit chatting.

I'm silently sitting on the couch doesn't care anything else but thinking of Lianna. I can't help myself to smile bitterly because of what happened to us. Lianna wants to get divorced to me, it's damn hurts me but I love her that's why I give what makes her happy. She wants to be free and we get divorced but still it's made me crazy asking myself. I am not that good husband?

Lianna leave me after we separated but I think letting her go isn't right. I want to fixed our marriage that is why I searched my ex-wife but something happens, 5 years ago. A news report there's an airplane crash landing incident and she's included of that damn fucking airplane. I have so many things to ask my ex-wife, especially why she chose to leave me. I don't believe she was gone that's why I commanded on my private investigator to still find my ex-wife.

It's made me sighed heavily to remember what happened inside of my office earlier. I'm so fucking confused and frustrated meeting Mina Buenavides.

"She's that woman I've been looking for almost five fucking years, I know it!" I murmured while smiling painfully.

I know that I already found my ex-wife but why the hell she looks different from the woman I used to fall in love.

"Lucas!" I suddenly comes back to my senses when I heard Dark's voice calling me.

Isang masamang tingin ang isinagot ko sa kanya dahil sa nakakainis nitong boses. Ano bang problema ng hayup na ito?

"What the fuck is your problem and why the hell are you looking at me like that huh?" Inis kong tanong sa kanya na lalong ikinasama ng mukha ko dahil sa mahaba nitong hugot-hininga habang nakatingin sa akin.

"Lucas you are here but your mind is out of nowhere?!" He said seriously which makes me gasped as I ignored him.

I drink my beer when I think of Mina Buenavides. I'll do everything to prove that she's my ex-wife, when I am sure of it that's the time I'll tell on them about this woman.

"Lucas isipin mo naman ang sarili mo kahit minsan, we have one life to live with and it's not the end of the world. Lucas it's not too late for you to be happy with someone else again." Ang sabi sa akin ni Dark na ikinaigting ng panga ko sa inis pagkatapos ay tiningnan siya ng seryoso.

"Dark I live happily, I don't need to find someone else because my ex-wife is still alive, I'll prove it!" I stated irritably but they're just kept staring at me, when I saw Clyde shrugged his shoulders as he looks at me.

"Alam namin na hindi ka pa rin tumitigil sa paghahanap kay Lianna pero paano kung totoong wala na talaga siya. Lucas let yourself don't just focus on finding your ex-wife, we don't see you kill yourself after the truth slapped on your face." Isang masamang tingin ang ipinukol ko kay Clyde dahil sa iniisip ng gagong ito na gagawin ko.

Yeah, I love my ex-wife that I'll do everything to find her but I'm not insane killing myself just because of that reason. What the fucking hell and they're think I will commit suicide huh?

"Alam nyo kayong dalawa mas gugustuhin ko pa kayong patayin kaysa ang sarili ko kapag nangyari ang iniisip nyo e." Inis na sabi ko sa kanilang dalawa pero tumawa lang ang mga hayup.