III

Warning: just a case like you would regularly see in criminal minds.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.

It was the following morning, the bright moon and stars lighting up the darken sky, while little droplets of water hit the bau's roof.

Walking over to your desk that had been already decorated by Penelope during night time, she had sent you a photo of all the color objects such as stress toys that she had placed on your desk. You instantly sent her a thank you text from her sweet gesture.

You sat a box full of books that were once in your hands beside your desk, sitting down on your office chair as you do it. You set the books inside the empty bottom drawer of your desk.

Looking up, you see the sight of Spencer right by you in his chair, analyzing a file.

He brought his gaze from the file up to your face, a grin forming on his face "Good morning, y/n."

"Good morning to you too, doctor."

You stood up from the chair, thinking of go getting a coffee before turning back to Reid "Would you like coffee?" You asked. "And let me guess, extra sugar?"

"How do you know I take my coffee with extra sugar?" He furrowed his eyebrows, dropping his pen on the desk.

"Yesterday I heard Rossi mention it," you said, your voice beginning to fade as you walk towards the coffee station.

You pour the already heated liquid from the coffee pot into two separate mugs. You put together a little sugar and cream into yours, and arranged a massive amount of sugar into Spencer's coffee. Grabbing the two mugs, you head back to your desk. You carefully set down the mug with the different mixture from yours on his desk, sitting back down on your chair after.

He thanked you. Taking a long sip of the coffee, the corner of his lips turned up from the perfect taste of the coffee you had given him as you proceeded to do paperwork.

"It's exactly how I like it," you heard Spencer say.

"What did you expect?" You said with a grin, earning a light chuckle from him.

A few minutes later, the rest of team had arrived, walking to their desk as the word good morning goes flowing around to person to person in the bullpen area. Penelope and Hotch were already in their office's to begin with.

"Good morning lovely's, we have a case." Penelope announced to the team as she stood on the small staircase, leaning against the railing.