VI

If I ever forget to put any warnings please remind me, so I can fix it and I apologize if I do forget.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Silently waiting in the car, observing the night sky, naming the constellations as you connect the bright stars with imaginary lines. You along with JJ had arrived at the night club, awaiting for Hotch's signal to go in. The plan repeatedly playing in your head over and over again. You had to seduce a narcissistic serial killer, who apparently kills women that doesn't fit his fantasy.

   You had the gun placed securely in the holster that fitted firmly around your thigh, the dress covered the firearm to not reveal it. You gradually position your ear piece on your left ear, gently tapping it to turn it on.

"Y/n, do you remember the plan?" You heard Hotch ask through the ear piece.

"Yes sir," You replied.

"Okay, go in now and wait for the unsub, when you think you have him just inform us," he ordered.

"And y/n, please stay safe," Hotch said.

"Always," you reassured.

  You stepped foot into the club, the loud music sensation filling your ears. People yelling over the sound of the blaring music, tipsy sweaty bodies moving to the beat of the music on the dance floor, some were just missing the whole rhythm.

On the other side of the club, there were people who seemed like they either had better things to do or just didn't want to be here.

If you were at the club only to hang out and not on a case, you wouldn't enjoy it as much. You weren't the type of person to party around much, the more quiet and not over crowded places made you feel more comfortable.

All of the undercover cases you overcame made you step out of your comfort zone, so that's one good thing.

You sat down on one of the bar stools, putting a leg over the other. You smoothed down your wine color dress with your hands, and ordered a light alcohol drink.

You saw Morgan sitting on one of the couches near you, you giggled as women kept approaching him he's definitely a ladies man. You then turned your head right to see Reid looking down at his drink, stirring it with a black cocktail straw.

He was wearing a maroon colored button up shirt, tucked into black trousers and a black belt with a silver buckle, around the loop of his pants.

He made eye contact with you, his eyes scanning your body, his mouth parted slightly, his hazel eyes then met yours again. He stared intently at you, still stirring the straw in his drink with his hand, the both of you holding strong eye contact with one another.