The plan

That night, when the whole of Slytherin house was in the common room, Draco got up, in the middle of the room, and shouted,

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE! I HAVE SOMETHING YOU MAY WANT TO HEAR-"

"Draco! What are you doing?" Harry was standing next to the table Malfoy was standing on, looking up at him.

"Shut it, Potter! AS I WAS SAYING. I HAVE SOMETHING YOU MAY WANT TO HEAR-"

"Well get on with it, dumbass!" An older Slytherin boy, perhaps in his 5th year, said, causing his friends to snigger.

Giving the boy one of his famous death stares Draco said, "THINK YOU'RE FUNNY, DO YOU? JUST WAIT 'TIL MY FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS! NOW AS I WAS SAYING, BEFORE I WAS SO RUDELY INTERRUPTED, I HAVE SOMETHING YOU MAY WANT TO HEAR! I HAVE A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION ON OUR LITTLE HARRY HERE'S PAST LIFE! HE LIVED IN A CUPBOARD UNDER THE STAIRS AT HIS MUGGLE AUNT'S HOUSE! HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE A SLYTHERIN! WE ARE PROUD AND RIGHT. WE SLIDE THROUGH LIFE THE ESSY WAY, DEFENDING OUR HONOUR! BUT THE CUPBOARD UNDER THE STAIRS IS A NEW LOW!

Everyone turned to stare at Harry and began to laugh. The whole room erupted in laughs, from girly giggles to the low grunts of the 6th year thugs. All this made Harry curve inwards with embarrassment. He quickly ran up to his room and hid under the invisibility cloak, left for him under the Slytherin christmas tree with a note that read;

Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you.

Use it well

Harry knew this was for a prank but wasn't Malfoy taking this a bit too far? As Harry's emotions started to implode in on himself he heard footsteps on the stone stairs outside the boy's dorm. It was Malfoy. Looking pleased with himself, he scanned the room, looking for Harry.

"Come out, Potter!" Malfoy said, sitting himself down on a bed. "We need to talk about stage two of the plan!"

Slowly, Harry came out from under the cloak and stuffed it back in his trunk, then sat facing Malfoy on the opposite bed. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Malfoy finally said;

"Come on, mate! You know it's for the benefit of the prank! It will be so worth it by the end!"

"Yeah, but are you sure you aren't putting too much effort in for a simple prank?"

"No chance, Potter! I know exactly what I'm doing," Draco said, although Harry was still unsure.

"As always then. So what's part two of the plan?"