❤How You Met (Boys)❤

⚠⚠Warning!! This is a bit of a long chapter!!⚠⚠

Enjoy!! (❁'◡'❁)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sero:

 You were out late at night coming back from the grocery store. You had been having a bit of a rough day and didn't think things could get any worse. (Spoiler Alert: they can, and did) You see a truck come cruising down the street a few meters ahead of you. Thankfully you jump out of the crosswalk before it could hit you, dropping your bags in the process. You let out a low grunt of frustration and go to pick up the bags. Suddenly you notice a hand that doesn't belong to you start helping pick up the spilled contents. "Hey, you okay? you looked like you could use a hand" The person said. You look up to see a boy around your age with shoulder length black hair. He holds a bag out to you, putting the other on his arm. "My names Sero, Sero Hanta" He says smiling.

 "Y-y/n..." You stutter out. You weren't the best in social situations. Taking the bag from him you mumble a small thank you. He smiles again and sticks out his elbow. You notice that it's oddly shaped. 'His quirk' you think to yourself.

 "Why don't I help you get home? it's getting late" He said. You look at him and then back at his arm. Smiling sweetly at him you wrap both your arms around his and begin walking. Maybe today wasn't so bad.

Mezo:

 You ran down the hall as fast as you could. You almost made Iida seem slow. Almost. Running around the corner you bump into a tall male with white hair. "Help!" you pleaded. He stared at you in shock and concern.

 "What? what's wrong?" He asked worried. You pointed down the hall way. He peeked around the corner and his eyes widened. There, standing at the end of the hall was a very angry looking Bakugo. The tall male looked at you and wrapped you in a hug. Shielding you from anyone's view with his arms. You hugged back gently. You heard loud footsteps echo through the hallway until they stopped right next to you two.

 "The hell are you doing Octopus?" Bakugo asked.

 "Stretching" was all he said. Bakugo made a 'Tsk' sound and began stomping away, off to see where you went.

 "Thank you..." You breathed out. He lessened his grip on you but still kept you in a hug.

 "Of course, is there a reason he's angry at you? or is it just him being Bakugo" You nervously played with the hem of your uniform. 

 "Well... a bit of both I suppose" He chuckled. You turned your gaze from his chest to his face. You blushed a bit, embarrassed due to the height difference. "I-I'm Y/n..." You squeaked out. He chuckled again and formed a mouth with one of his tentacles.

 "Mezo Shoji" He smiled. You smiled back.

Tokoyami: 

(This takes place in 3rd or 4th grade) 

 The young bird boy shook from his place on the ground. The bully standing over him smirking. "J-just cuz your bigger than me d-doesn't make you stronger!" He yelped out.

 "Oh really?" The bully hissed. "Is that true? Bird brain!" The bully pushed the smaller child up against the wall. His head making a loud 'Smack!' as it hit the wall. He cried out in pain as the others laughed.

 "HEY!" a small squeaky voice called out. All eyes turned to the h/c child at the entrance to the alley. "Leafe him alone!" you yelled angrily.

 "Hey, I recognize you" One of the older kids laughed. "Your the new kid with the stupid lisp!" They laughed.