Thank you (not an update) ♥

Hello my lovelies im just so thankful to you all for reading my fanfic... I didn't think it would reach 1k so easily I'm so happy... I know my story isn't the best to be honest but you're support and love encourages me to write more I'm so thankful to you all...

I'm not saying this for any one to pity me or anything like that... I just feel like saying so.... My family condition is very stressful, so most of the time I'm either annoyed or just depressed but when I come to wattpad and interact with you guys I just smile and forget about my worries...  Im not saying this to make you all pity me or anything but because it makes me happy and I love you all... I also encourage you to write to if you feel like it... I'll surely read it and help you if you want to...

Im just happy here with my wattpad friends who share the same interests as me

So my lovely readers are the best!
I love you all so much! ngl you guys make me feel more appreciated and welcomed then my family!

Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL VERY VERY VERY MUCH~

And I would also like to know you a little more so here's a little survey (or whatever you'd call this)  for you all... Please feel free to participate if you want to... ☺

Your bias in exo?
(mine is sehun)

Your bias wrecker?
(mine is chanyeol)

When did you start staning exo?
(for me it was in 2014)

Which song of exo did you first listen to?
(Mine was history )

Who's your exo m bias? (the Chinese line only-lay Kris Luhan Tao) (Mine is Kris)

Any other group you like? Or listen to?
(for me: I stan exo, blackpink, Big Bang, snsd,2ne1,txt...and I listen to other groups too)

Your favorite color? (this is silly 😂)
(mine is black, grey, babypink, blue and Olive green)

Do you like animals?
(Im an animal lover...)

Your worst fear?
(losing a love one, failure)

Your favorite movies?
(My annoying brother, school of rock and a lot of horror movies I'm a horror fan)

Your favorite exo song?
(for me the whole xoxo album had the best songs and also love shot, lotto, monster, overdose, universe, promise and a lot more)

Are you an introvert or extrovert or an ambivert?
(me:100% introvert)

Do you watch anime?
(100% otaku my favorite are demon slayer, noragami,attack on titans, durarara,ouran high school host club, Tokyo ghoul and assassination classroom)

I hate it when people ship exo with other girl groups! It makes the idols uncomfortable but I'll  be supportive if they ever decide to date...or get married (Chen has a baby girl now ☺) but shipping them among themselves is fine right? Haha they ship themselves with each other...😂 lol

I hope all my readers become friends too... I think most of them are! Damn I'm so cringey but whatever!