Part 1

I was on my phone while Lana was freaking out. She had asked me if you wanted to come with her to a concert.

I didn't know what the concert was for, which i should have asked before saying yes to her.

"Hey Lana? " I asked suddenly. She looked at me "Yes y/n? " she asked right away. "Who is performing at this concert? "

A huge smile appeared on her face, I knew that look. It's the Stray Kids look, where she looks you dead in the eyes and the smile grew bigger till she couldn't smile any bigger.

"Oh it's just a Stray Kids concert. " She said calmly. I knew she was a huge stay, but I prefer english pop (becuase y'all in the comments attacked me) music. I don't want to go to a Stray Kids concert.. But I'll go for Lana. I knew it would make her happy. I let out a small sigh.

Lana had said the day before the trip was 2 hours away. We had been driving for at least an hour and a half. Lana pulled into a gas station. She filled up the gas tank as I went inside to get some snacks.

As I searched the isles I had found some chips as I was looking at the bottom row of the shelf I something hard hit my head.

________
A/n
I know this was short but it is my first story. I left a cliffhanger 😌