Part 6

Y/n Pov

Next in line was Felix, I got out the big teddy bear he too squealed like a little girl. "I love it, thank you Y/n." Felix said looking deep into my eyes. "You are welcome, Felix." I said with a little giggle. Lastly I went over to Hyunjin, who had been staring at me for the past five minutes. "Hey Y/n." He said, turning a bit pink. "Hey Hyunjin." I said back and handed him the letter and walked away.

Lana already went home, but I waited till the meet was over. Once it was over I walked to the back, I was going to talk to Hyunjin. I walked past the garbage and saw the letter I gave Hyunjin, I looked up and saw him kissing a girl. My heart dropped, I knew I meant nothing to him, I'm just another fan.

I turned around to walk away when a hand grabbed my wrist and started pulling my. I couldn't see who it was but I got thrown in a room with them. My eyes closed as I got pushed against the wall, I felt hot breath on my lips. I opened my eyes a bit to see Minho. "Miss me?" He said in a low voice, causing me to blush. He reached into my bag and pulled out my phone.

Then unlocked it and put in his number. "I wanna be closer to you than Felix or Hyunjin." He said. I nodded, and touched his hand making him blush. "I'm not the only one who is cute when I blush." I said with a smirk then left him there by himself.

I started to walk away when someone else grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see Hyunjn, I pulled my hand away and kept on walking. "Y/n wait what wrong?" Hyunjin asked me, "Go talk to your girlfriend, she wants to talk to you." I said walking away.

When I got back to the hotel, Lana was passed out on her bed. I decided to sleep too. The next morning I woke up late, Lana was gone, she was probably getting coffee. I checked my phone. I had six texts from Hyunjin and two from Felix. I didn't want to talk to Hyunjin, so instead I talked to Felix.

Felix: Y/n I saw Minho pull you away did he do anything to you?

10:41 p.m

Felix: Morning Y/n!

8:54 a.m

Me: Morning Felix, Oh and Minho and I just talked for a bit.

9:07 a.m

I remembered I never texted Minho.

Me: Hey Minho

9:08 a.m

Minho~Oppa: Y/n?

9:09 a.m

Me: The one and only!

9:09 a.m

Minho~Oppa: Hey Y/n ;)

9:10 a.m

I blushed a little bit, then I changed his name to Oppa. I needed to get my mind off Hyunjin, he did have feelings for me. I felt the same way but now Minho has my attention.

Oppa: Hey Y/n I was wondering if you were free today?

9:11 a.m

Did the Minho just ask me out. I started screaming and jumping around.

Me: Yeah I am free today at 3

9:12 a.m

Oppa: Okay send me your address i'll pick you up at 3:20

9:12 a.m

Me: xxxxxxx I'll be waiting!

9:14 a.m

Oppa: Cya Princess ;)

9:15 a.m

My heart fluttered, I set my phone down just as Lana walked in. "Lana guess what!" I partially yelled at her. "What?" She asked, "Minho asked me on a date!" I said now completely yelling. We both jumped around screaming.

3:00

I just finished my makeup, now outfit time

Your Outfit:

Minho Pov

I walked out of my room after getting ready for the date, I was super excited. "Hey Minho where are you going? "Hyunjin asked me." Oh just going on a date with someone!" I responded, "Oo who? "He asked. "Y/n we are going to the amusement park." I responded , I watched his face as it dropped. He walked away, I knew he deserved it cause she saw him kissing Yuna.

3:15

I pulled up to the address and walked into the lobby of the hotel, then out of the elevator Y/n came out. I started to blush like crazy, I was going out with her and my heart started pumping like crazy." Hey Minho! "She said with the sweetest smile ever. "You ready?" I asked, she nodded her head. We walked to my car, and I started driving. She had her hand on the center council, so I took my chance and grabbed it.

I looked over at her to see her blushing like crazy. She really was beautiful. We pulled up to the amusement park and got out. She started to run around like a little girl. "Where do you want to go?" I asked her." I heard they just put in an arcade, can we go there? "She asked with a big smile. I couldn't say no to her. We started walking to the arcade, then I felt someone grab my hand. I looked down to see Y/ns hand in mine, I couldn't help but blush.

Once we got to the arcade Y/n ran to the claw machine with rainbow alpacas in. I wish I was good at these games. She whined, I chuckled a bit. Then I put in a coin and started to move the claw over the alpaca, and dropped the claw. I heard a gasp as it picked up the alpaca and brought it over to the hole. I grabbed it out and was about to hand it to Y/n but instead I grabbed her hand and kissed it. Then pulled her into a hug and gave her the alpaca.

2 Hours Later

We just got back to my car and started driving to the hotel. We both got out at the hotel and I walked her up to her room. Just before she could open the door I kissed her on the lips. Her soft delicate lips were moving against mine. I pulled away and gave her a kiss on the forehead and said goodbye.

Y/n Pov

As I watched the handsome man walk away I started jumping up and down. But then I heard him stop walking and then continue walking. I felt a hand touch mine, I looked up to see Minho. "You make me so happy Y/n! Will you be my girlfriend? "He asked me. I just stood there in shock. "Yes! Yes! Ofcourse!" I yelled at him and pulled him into a kiss. He said goodbye again then left.

Y/n and Minho were dating for about 3 months. Hyunjin never got over his feelings for Y/n. Y/n decided to move to in Seoul .

3 Months later

Minho was driving me home after another date. All I remember was us both screaming loud crashing and everything going black.

I woke up in the hospital. My head was killing me, I looked around the room to see a boy sleeping with a hat over his face. I thought it was Minho, so I walked up to him and took the hat off his face to reveal Hyunjin." Hyunjin, where is Minho? "I asked him, he woke up then pushed me back to the bed in the middle of the room. He looked me dead in the eyes and said Y/n in the car accident "Minho.....Minho died." He started crying and pulled me into a hug.

Ever since Minho died I didn't date anyone else. But I did start to form feelings for Hyunjin again. I decided to confess to him. I texted him saying to meet me at our favorite park.

I pulled up to the park, I looked around to see Hyunjin looking at his phone. I walked over and sat down. "Hyunjin I'll get right to the point, you were there when i lost Minho. I thought I would never date someone again. The thing is.... I like you. "I blurted out, Hyunjin looked at me and cupped my face, whipping away the tears that were now streaming down my face. He pulled my in for a kiss, it felt like it lasted forever, I didn't want it to end.