Part 5

Y/n POV

When I finally fell asleep I had a dream that I was driving somewhere and then everything went black. I woke up to Lana screaming saying it was time to go. I was super excited because I got to see Hyunjin and Felix. Then I realized that I had never texted Chan back, but I would on the way. I got in the car and Lana started playing Back Door. I grabbed my phone to text Chan.

Me: Hey Chan

11:26 sent

I knew it was going to be awhile since he had to get ready for that meet. So i decided to just listen to the music.

{15 Minutes Later}

Lana: "Y/n we are here!" I woke up from my little nap, I grunted then grabbed my bag. On the outside I was calm but on the inside I was freaking out. I was going to meet Hyunjin in person.

We got in line, we were the 10th people. I got out all of my stuff for them [ Chan: a little koala plush, Changbin: a chain, Han: a squirrel plush, I.N: a kawaii headband, Seungmin: a bunch of cute stickers, Minho: a cat plush and cat toys, Felix: a big ish teddy bear and a box of chocolates, and Hyunjin: a letter]

After about 15 minutes we were up next, I was literally freaking out. Every now and then I would look at Hyunjin and see him looking at the people in line, then he made eye contact with me and he seemed to flush a light shade of pink, I did the same. About five minutes later I was face to face with the smiling Han Jisung.

Han: "You must be Y/n, Felix and Hyunjin won't stop talking about you." I blushed a bit knowing Hyunjin talks about me. Y/n: "Well i got you this." His smile grew bigger as I set the squirrel down. Han: "OMG I LOVE IT!" He was so loud all the other members turned and looked at us, I looked back at them. I saw Felix blush or at least I think, Chan wave, Hynjin wouldn't take his eyes off me, everyone else smiled. I looked back at Jisung who was squealing like a little girl.

Then I moved on to Minho, as I did I felt someone's eyes piercing into my soul, I looked over to see where they were coming from and I saw Felix make eye contact with me. We both blushed and looked away, I moved my gaze to Hyunjin who was glaring at Felix. Minho: "Hello beautiful lady." I blushed at his statement, then he leaned to my ear and whispered "Come to the back afterwards, I wanna see you blush more." After that I thought I was going to explode. I had turned into a literal tomato. As I gave him the gifts,I looked at Hyunjin one more time to see him move his glaring gaze from Felix to Minho, who was just smirking at him.

I moved along to I.N, he gave me the cutest smile making my heart melt. I.N: "So you are the very pretty girl Hyunjin swoons over everyday, now I know why." He winked at my causing me to let out a small squeal, he giggled a bit. I reached into my bag and pulled out the head band, this time he was the one to squeal. He put it on and posed and somehow snatched my phone and took a bunch of selfies, I just sat there and giggled.

Then I moved down the line again to Changbin. Changbin: Hello Y/n, now i know why Felix and Hyunjin have a crush on you, you are beautiful." I blushed again. Y/n: "Well thank you Changbin you look very handsome yourself." He let out a small chuckle, as I reached for the box with the chain in it. I took it out and handed it to him, he just sat and stared at it, I thought he didn't like it, till... Changbin: "OMG I HAVE WANTED THIS CHAIN FOREVER, THANK YOU THANK YOU!" And with that he planted a kiss on my cheek. Y/n: "You are very much welcome."

Next up was Seungmin {I forgot how to spell it idk if that's right or nah} I walked you to him, Minnie: "Hello Y/n I have heard alot about you." I giggled a bit, then handed him the stickers. Minnie: "Thank you so much I love them." Then he took the four matching ones and put two of them on his cheeks and two on mine, his hand stayed on my cheek for a bit, then he pulled me into a hug.

Third but not least Chan, I ran up to Chan and handed him the koala plush, but as I let my hand go he grabbed it and planted a kiss on it and winked at me, again I turned bright red, Chan: "Thank you I really love it." He still was holding my hand trying to catch my gaze as I looked everywhere else but his face, I had caught a glimpse of Hyunjin and Felix glaring at Chan, I looked back at them and Chan followed my gaze to the glaring boys and smirked at them , and turned back to me and kissed my hand again. 

-----------------

You'll have to see what happens next

Sorry for taking so long I am working on school and other storys 

In a few weeks my book "Little Bit of Sun" a Minho ff will be coming out

Author