Part 7

I was waiting in the practice room for Hyunjin, when I heard the door open. I looked up expecting to see Hyunjin, but no Felix.

Felix Pov
I still had feelings for Y/n after the longest time. I knew she would never feel the same. I was walking past the practice room. When I saw Y/n, I knew this was my chance to confess. I walked in and she looked up from her phone. Then looked back down.

I sat next to her, and took her phone so she had my attention, "Hey, Felix give that back. " She whinned. "No~" I said back. "What do you want? " She said kinda annoyed. "You~." And I pulled her into a kiss. Then the door opened. We just separated. "Y/n....." Hyunjin said in a shocked tone. "Baby it's not what it looks like, he made me!" And she pointed at me. "I love you to much to do that to you, please believe me." She said and started crying.

I messed up. Hyunjin walked over to her and pecked her forehead. "It's okay Baby I trust you" Then he walked over to me and punched me in the chest. I deserved it so I didn't retaliate.

Hyunjin Pov
I know Y/n loves me, but not as much as Minho. If she knew he was still alive she would leave me.

I have been keeping a secret from Y/n.
Minho is alive but doesn't remember her or anyone. I thought it would be best not to tell her he was alive to spare the heart break. But I would have to soon.

5 Monts Later

"Y/n let's go I need to show you something!" Hyunjin yelled from the downstairs of my house. "Coming bebes." I yelled back running down the stairs. I ran to the door and outside where Hyunjin was in his car. I got in and he started driving.

1 Hour Later
"Y/n, get up we are here." Hyunjin said un buckling both him and me. We got out of the car and started walking towards this weird white and baby blue house. "Whose house is this?" I asked Hyunjin. "If I tell you please love me." He said with a bit of caution.

"Always and forever." I replied and kissed him on the cheek. We walked up to the door and he knocked. When the door open  I saw............

Short Chapter I'm (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ