Part 2

Author POV

As Y/n rubbed her head so looked up to see a guy in a black hat and black mask looking down at her. ???: "Sorry about that." And he ran towards the door leaving Y/n in shock. After Y/n left the store she started towards the car, quite confused about what had happened a few minutes ago.

As Y/n and Lana started driving again Lana made Y/n drive because Blackpink went live on Vlive with teasers for "Lovesick Girls" . Y/n: "Lana 20 more minutes till we get there." Lana gave an excited squeal and went back to her phone.

For the last  10 minutes of the drive Lana blasted Stray Kids songs. Y/n: "Lana I think I am 95% stanning Stray Kids. By the way you never told me who your favorite was." Lana: " They are called biases and mine is Bang Chan! How about you?" Y/n: "Mine is 100% Han!"

You guys jammed out the rest of the way. Lana: "Hey Y/n i bought this squirrel plush for Han you wanna give it to him?" Y/n: " Yeah sure." Lana: " I have this one for Hyunjin, I bought it cause I knew you were going to stan them on the way. So hear." She handed you a dog toy and teddy plush.

When you arrived Lana almost fainted. You guys started walking in, you had front row tickets so it was a bit of a walk. Lana handed you her extra light stick and you both started waving them. In the middle of the concert you had made eye contact with Hyunjin and kinda freaked out cause he was your bias wrecker.

After the concert you guys went to a hotel nearby that you had booked cause there was a fanmeet in a day so you decided to stay nearby. All night till 1 am you guys had chatted about the concert and how excited you were to see then up close. Once you had fallen asleep you had a dream that you had seen Hyunjin and Felix at a cafe. You had woken up to Gods Menu bursting in your ear. You gave Lana a death glare.

Lana: "Lets go get coffee!!" You really needed that too.

Y/n POV

My ears were still ringing from Lana blasting Gods Menu. Lana had found us a seat and we sat down. But then I noticed someone was staring at me..........

---------------- 

Thank you for reading my story 

Author