Part 5

Nandini reaches home and enters the living room and sees manik waiting for her.
Nandini:Ramu kaka
Ramu kaka comes to the living room hearing her calling him.
RK:Yes babyji
Nandini:Ramu kaka you can go home. It's ok the rest I'll manage
RK:But babyji I have to cook the dinner yet.
Nandini:Its ok kaka please leave I have important work to do. I have to practice for 2mrw competition so you can go.
Ramu kaka leaves. Finally only nandini and manik are left in the house. Nandini starts walking towards manik. Seeing this manik pulls nandini's hand and she directly falls on his lap.
Manik:Now that only both of us are here will you tell me.
Nandini: Let's go.  I'll tell you.
Manik: Nandini again you are wasting time.  Tell na.  I can't wait anymore.
Nandini:Manik please come with me Ill tell  you but come with me na.
She takes him to the back yard.
Manik is stunned seeing the arrangements.

Imagine this next to each other and ignore the girl and boy.
Manik for a minute forgets where he is and for what he was here for.later composes himself.
Manik:Wow not bad nandu. I must say I'm impressed now tho I can't wait anymore. U won't get a better setting and a perfect timing to  Tell me what do u feel about me.
Nandini : ( walks and stands near the table) What do you want to hear manik.
Manik: ( he starts walking towards nandini) I want to hear that you'll always shine for me. That you'll always be my star. Hamesha. I wannabe hear that I'll always be in your prayers. Hamesha. And I wanna know that you will always trust me. Hamesha.
Nandini:  and if I tell you all these then what will your answer be.
Manik slides his hands from nandini wrist to her shoulder and holds her.
Manik: nothing coz I won't waste time in talking.

He leans towards her to kiss seeing this nandini runs away and hides.
Manik: nandini fine I'm going.
Nandini: manik u have tho tell me first only then I'll tell you.
Saying so she comes out of her hiding spot and she tries to spot manik.
Nandini:manik where are you?
Manik slowly comes behind nandini and holds her and turns her towards him. Imagine both of them on the stage .
Manik:You know you always call me monster manik. But when I'm with you I'll become simply manik . I feel like being good. Nandini I'm not scared of dark when I'm with you coz you are there na to shine for me like a star. I want to stay in your every prayer. Hamesha .
After saying so he slides his arms to her waist and pulls her closer and looks into her eyes. Nandini also keeps looking into his eyes. He slowly cups her cheeks and slowly kisses her forehead, both his eyes and nose. He slowly leans towards her lips And slowly places his lips on her lips. Nandini as soon as she feels his lips gasps. Manik slowly kisses her upper lip meanwhile nandini kisses his lower lip.