part 3

After fresh n up both of them come to see nandini. Nandini in the mean time would will be sitting dipping her legs in the outdoor pool . Both of them also come and sit next to her cabir on one side and manik on the other.
Nandini did not even realise that both of them came and sat next to her. She will be seeing the sky continuously.  Manik and cabir watch her by then they will notice a few tears dropping from her eyes.
Manik: Nandini nandini
Nandini still doesn't respond so manik keeps his hand on her shoulder n shakes her.
Manik : nandini
Nandini: Oh when did u guys come. Sorry I was thinking something.
Cabir: what were you thinking so much that you were crying?
Nandini: what I wasn't crying.
Manik: ya right.  U were not crying.  It's just it  started raining from ur eyes. It's ok if you don't want to share but don't lie.
Nandini: nothing like that. Is just that missing mom and dad.  That's all.
So what do you guys want to do know??
Cabir: I'll go sleep.  I have to wake up early in the morning as well so good night  .
Manik: even ill go to my room. 
Nandini: bye guys good night.

Alya house

Alya and dhruv are seen discussing about how to propose nandini.

Alya: Dhruv 2mrw will be the best day of your life.  I'm so happy for you dhruv.  Such a lucky guy you are.
Dhruv: Alya I'm not sure if she also feels the same for me or not.
Alya: Don't worry dhruv she will love you.  I'm mean you are a very good and sweet guy who will not love you.
So now tell me shall I book a roof top candle light dinner for you.
Dhruv: Sure. I'm just nervous.
Alya: Now stop worrying.  2mwr is ur big day.  So nose you hop have your beauty sleep.  Whole I make some phone calls for your date tomorrow.  Bye.
Dhruv goes to his house.

Alya: I have to make sure nandini says yes. Then only manik will come back to me.

Nandini house

Manik while going towards his room he sees  music room so he goes  inside and takes guitar and starts playing the song

Dil yeh mera bas mein nahi
Pehla kabhi aisa hota tha nahi……
hmm..
Dil yeh mera bas mein nahi
Pehla kabhi aisa hota tha nahi
Tu hi bata iss dil ka main
Ab kya karoon
Kehne pe chalta nahi
Kuch dinon se meri bhi sunta nahi
Tu hi bata iss dil ka main uff main kya karoon | 1 |

Main kya karoon..Main kya karoon…

iss dil ka Main kya karoon… Main kya karoon…

Nandini who was going to her room heard sound coming from music room. She goes and sees manik singing. She is mesmerized hearing manik singing.

Manik seeing her stops singing.
Nandini:Wow manik ur voice is so magical.
Manik: So when are you going to tell harshad.
He starts walking towards nandini.  Seeing manik coming towards her she starts walking backwards.  Soon she reaches the wall. Manik cages her keeping both his arms on either sides of her.
Nandini: tell what?
Manik:That you are going to join Fab5.
Nandini:What why will I join Fab5.
Manik: Coz directly or indirectly you mean it.

Nandini:What are you saying??
Manik: What am I saying.  Shall I tell you??
Nandini:What will you tell?
Manik:That you are impressed with me and my singing.  And noise you are a part of the Manik's fan club.
Nandini: I'm not your fan.
Manik: ok then what are you.
Nandini: I am I am
Manik: ha continue you are
Nandini: I'm the leader of anti manik malhotra fan club.
Manik: WHAT??
Nandini: then why will I join Fab5.  Neither I'm spoilt brat nor I bully ppl nor I'm mean to any one. And these are the qualifications needed to join Fab5 right.

Manik:Accha so I am all these. What happened why are you quiet tell me what do you think about me?

Nandini: I think
She starts coming close to manik, seeing her coming towards him manik removes his hand from the wall.
Nandini: I think . Seeing manik lost in her she takes the opportunity to run towards the door. Hearing her foot steps manik opens his eyes.
Manik: nandini this is cheating.  Tell me what do you feel about me.
Nandini: I'll tell you tomorrow. For now Good night . Sweet dreams.