part 4

Seeing nandini coming towards them navya waves her hand.
Navya: nandini I'm soooooo excited 2day we will be performing yo yo
Nandini:Yes navya. But actual program starts from 2mrw.
Navya: Correct I dnt want Fab5 to perform with us 2day.
Shahid: Me too ya. I really can't stand them.i don't know what was that Raghav sir thinking.
Harshad:Guys relax it's just one performance and we should perform very nicely even 2day. Coz we will leave a nice impression on judges.
Anyway let's go inside.

NH3 comes inside and there reporters surround them.
Reporters: Hello NH3 how excited are you guys and who do u think will win.yes do u think u guys can win this year

Navya:I'm very excited and I know this year harshadji and team will only win

Shahid:Yes we will win this time.
Reporters: do u think u can beat Fab5.
Harshad:We will. I'm here to win. I  have never lost.
Nandini:I'm excited.  And may the best team win.
Reporters:y do u say so. Don't u think u have the potential to win.
Nandini:I never said that. And  I just said who ever deserves may win. Thank you now if u please excuse me.
Nandini starts walking away.

From behind them Fab5 will be hearing all these talks.
Now Fab5 comes inside. Reporters start running towards them.they ask the same question to them as well. 
Dhruv: I'm excited and Fab5 will win this year as well.
Mukti and alya: I agree with dhruv we will only win.
Cabir: correct there is nobody who could make Fab5 loose.
Manik: WE WILL ONLY WIN THIS YEAR AS WELL. WE WILL HAV A HATRICK THIS YEAR

They come Near the registration counter
Volunteer1:  harshad navya shahid and nandini come with me.
Volunteer2: mukti, Alya, dhruv, cabir and manik come with me I'll show u guys your changing rooms.

Everybody starts going behind the volunteers manik seeing this opportunity pulls nandini behind.
Everybody go. 
Manik: nandini you know today who have to tell me something.
Nandini: ofcourse I know all the best flour the competition manik.
Manik: oh so you are being smart now.
Nandini: you don't know bit I'm always smart.
Manik: oh then I perfectly know how to shut u up.

Manik pulls nandini behind the tree and moves his face towards nandini .
Nandini: oh so this your smart idea. Chi chi chi manik.
Saying so she starts to walk away.
Manik pulls nandini where her back hits his chest.
Manik in her ears: tell me what do u think about me.
Nandini: manik this is not the time please understand let's go come.
Manik: ok then you go.
Nandini starts walking but turns back and sees manik still standing she goes back to manik.
Nandini: what is this come on lets go manik. Please
Manik :Arey you go who asked you not to go. But I'm not going anywhere.  So bye.
Nandini: fine I'll tell 2day night after the performance. Nandini promise. Now shall we go please
Manik: (pulls nandini closes holding her waist and kisses her shoulders blade) I'll be waiting. Now let's go.

Both manik and nandini go inside but they enter after 10 mins one after the other so that people don't suspect them.
Navya:where were you I was searching for
Nandini:actually chachi called me to wish all the best.
Navya: Ok now go and get dressed.
Nandini:Ok bye.

Manik reaches Fab5 members
Mukti:Where were you and why are you so late. You were with us only right.
Manik:Dont ask neyonika came in between so was talking to her. Anyway leave it I'll go get dressed.
Both manik and nandini get dressed.

On the stage.
Neyonika:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to musiciana.  We members of SPACE are very happy to be hosting musiciana this year. It's really our privilege and now let's start MTV presents musiciana. Let's have the welcome performance by our very own SPACE students. 2 best bands of SPACE NH3 and Fab5.  So ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for NH3 and Fab5.

After the performance Raghav comes behind the stage.
Raghav: I'm very happy 2day. U guys were fantastic . I don't mind who ever will win 2mrw. For now just dint do anything all of you guys go home and take rest.

Manik all the time would be staring at nandini while drinking water.
As soon as Raghav starts talking manik face is filled with anger.
Nandini panics seeing this and glares at manik.
She texts manik.
Nandini:Dont you dare do anything stupid. If u want to know what I think about you then don't talk anything here. And straighten your face harshad is watching you.
Manik:Fine

Manik after seeing the msg from nandini relaxes .
Raghav:All the best guys. For now good night and bye.
Raghav leaves. Nandini also goes to dressing room.
Alya:Dhruv now go and get dressed. I have arranged a beautiful terrace candle light dinner so get ragu and prepare nandini.
Dhruv:Actually alya ill don't want any terrace dinner.
Alya:But why ,u love her then why are you not proposing her.
Dhruv: I told I don't want terrace arrangements i have made my arrangements already. U please help me to agrrange 93 white Rose's please.till then I will go and get dressed.

Manik goes to NH3 changing room. He knocks on the door.
Nandini:navya please come inside I lock is opened please come and help me the zip is struck. What are you doing still come and help me navya my hands are paining.
Manik comes inside the room.nandini is seen still struggling with the zip.
Nandini:Navya please help naa...
Manik finally goes behind nandini and holds the zip.
Feeling a hand on her back nandini looks into the mirror that is placed on the side and notices manik standing instead of navya.
Nandini:Manik.....
Manik slowly moves his hand on her back. Nandini feeling her his hand on her back starts panting. Manik slowly pulls the zip up and pulls nandini by her waist.
Manik:I can't wait will you tell me already...... I waited for more than enough time.
Nandini:(slowly turns towards manik ) I'll tell but I need to change.
Manik:Change I'm waiting here oly
Nandini:Manik  please go and yes don't tell anybody where you are going. Go home.
Manik: What are you kidding me I'm not going home first tell me then I'll go.
Nandini:  O God. I meant my home.  Remember 2day morning who had been there. Go there now I'll come to and tell u.please wait for me there I'll definitely tell.
Manik:Fine. I'll go now.
Manik finally leaves college and goes towards nandini home.

Nandini after changing her dress comes outside her room and sees dhruv waiting for somebody.
Nandini:Dhruv what are you doing here.
Dhruv:I was waiting for you can you come with me for 10 mins. Actually I wanted to talk to u about something. So will you please come.
Nandini:Sure but only 10 mins ok I can't wait for more.
Dhruv and nandini starts walking towards the back of college. In the mean time nandini receives a call.
Nandini: Hi long time no calls for you. Is everything ok.
Caller:Yes yes everything is ok.
By mistake while speaking speaker of the phone gets on.
Nandini: how are you. U know I missed you soooooo much.
Caller: Baby I missed you too. I can't wait to be back. It's been really long that I saw you and hugged you. God I missed being in ur arms. I called coz I just wanted to hear your sweet voice.
Nandini:Shall I call you after sometime actually my friend is waiting.
Caller: ok no problem baby. Call me when you are free. Bye. Love you.
Nandini:Bye love you too.
Dhruv all this time will be hearing the convo. And when nandini and the caller said love you he will be shattered thinking that she already has a boyfriend.  He thinks he shouldn't confess his love.
Nandini:Anyway dhruv where are we going I really need to go can you tell me what is it here only.
Dhruv:Sure it's just I wanted to thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me. I know you and manik don't get well. Still for my sake you performed with manik 2day so thank you.
Nandini:Its ok dhruv. You don't have to thank me.
Dhruv:Ok then shall we leave. Come it's late I'll drop you.
Nandini:NO I mean no I'll go by myself you dont worry. I have some work in between before going home so bye..
Both of them leave the college.

That's all for 2day. Please comment and vote guys I'll post the next part as a bonus 2mrw or day after for sure.  Till then stay home and stay safe