4. LUCKY. Part II

3rd POV...

          Asuna swiftly dodged and backed away from the queen. The queen regained her posture and started saying some things.

The queen started "I am...queen of death. Of pain... and suffering.

"Huh" Asuna said surprised.

The queen continued "I am... queen. A once upon queen. She who was terminated."

The queen stopped talking and looked to the ground. Asuna thought this was a chance to attack the queen. But the queen raised her head and started talking again when Asuna made an attempt to attack her.

"--Whoa!" Asuna backed away again.

"I am... queen of suffering" The queen continued saying..."She who resides among the dead. Making miracles and dreams... into destruction. I will destroy you, too" The queen completed.

"Are you sure you can?" Asuna said mockingly..."Let's knock some sense into you"

The queen stretched her hand towards Asuna and opened her palm. She fired balls of fire towards Asuna. Asuna tried to block the fire but was thrown back due to her low defence.

Asuna hit the wall behind her and immediately sprinted to the right to avoid the incoming balls of fire. She managed to evade all the the balls of fire and use {FIREBALL} to block the last fire ball from the queen.

"Nice!" Asuna exclaimed.

"Yikes, she angry" Asuna said after seeing the queen's now red eyes.

Asuna looked at the queen to take in her appearance.

The queen's face was white with her now red eyes. Her hair is black and it is stops below her waist. Her hair is made up of snakes, all dangling up and down as she moves.

"You know what? You would have resembled me if you were beautiful." Asuna mocked the queen more.

As if the queen heard what Asuna said, she started screaming, shaking the ground.

Asuna covered one of her ear and opened her right palm towards the queen.

{TORRENT}! Asuna shouted. The skill trapped the queen into a water that looks like a tornado. The screaming stopped after the queen was trapped. The water was reducing the queen's health slowly.

Asuna then removed her hand from her ear.

"Interesting things are happening. I thought the bosses are supposed to be packed with deadly skills." Asuna whispered to herself.

The queen fired another balls of fire towards Asuna. Asuna used her {HEAL} skill and stood there to block the fire with her body.

"Let's see how this works." Asuna said after using the skill.

The balls hit Asuna and anytime her health goes low, she would use her {HEAL} skill to heal herself.

The queen got annoyed that her attacks are not having any better effect on Asuna so she stopped attacking and leaped towards Asuna. Asuna was thankful for that because her skill reached it's limit.

Asuna took out her swords to cut the queen in the air but the queen held both of her swords. Asuna looked straight into the queen's eyes and let go of her sword. She punched the queen but it had not effect on the queen.

"Oh, this is a game" Asuna assured herself.

{DOUBLE SLASH} Asuna attacked the queen multiple times with the same attack. She then used {FIREBALL} then {WIND CUTTER}. The queen left Asuna's weapon on the ground and she was standing there as if she was in pain.