7. Second Event.

3rd POV...

She saw a woman sitting behind a girl, probably her daughter, patting her back. The girl was on a bed and she looked like a sick person. Asuna entered the house and they immediately looked at her.

The woman asked Asuna if she was a knight. Asuna did not even start talking when the woman came to her and told her to help the little girl.

A quest appeared in front of Asuna and she quickly accepted the quest.

QUEST

"Quest [Kind Knight]"

The woman thanked Asuna and asked her to go and look for a medicine for her daughter at some area but she can't go alone.

Asuna looked for the place with the help of the map. She slowly followed the woman so that she won't fail the quest given to her.

They reached the area and Asuna saw the zombies. She did not want to fight them so she held the woman and used her {SWIFT} skill to get them there quickly. There was a pond at where they went.

The woman knelt down and put her hand into the pond. She removed her hand after sometime holding a potion. Asuna held the woman and quickly brought her back using her skill.

When they reached the house, the woman gave the potion to her daughter. The girl used the potion and started coughing. She stopped and told her mother that it's better.

"It did not work?! This means more errands!" Asuna said looking at the little girl.

The girl started coughing again and another quest appeared in front of Asuna:

QUEST

"Quest [Kind Knight 2]"

"Knew it" Asuna said and accepted the quest.

"Miss knight! You'll help us again?!" The woman said happily. She talked about a ring that can be found in a large city. Asuna checked the map to see where the quest would lead her to and she found out it was the first level.

"[Maybe this would help?!" Asuna thought. She removed the ring and gave it to the woman.

The woman thanked her and gave the ring to the little girl. The girl put the ring on her finger. She held her head and started screaming. She then run outside surprising both Asuna and the woman.

A quest popped up again:

QUEST

"Quest [Kind Knight 3]"

Asuna accepted the quest and followed the woman to an abandoned temple which the woman said it was the Temple of Darkness.

They reached the area and saw the girl unconsciously lying on the ground. The woman approached the girl but Asuna stopped her when she saw the girl turn into a ghost.

The girl started to attack Asuna. She then multiplied herself when Asuna attacked her. Asuna looked at the girl not knowing how to defeat her.

Asuna stood there for sometime, protecting the mother until the ghosts finally disappeared and the girl appeared in front of them.

"The holy water she drank must have taken effect!" The woman said behind Asuna. The woman then told Asuna that her daughter might have been possessed by an evil spirit.

They brought the little girl back to the house. The woman was talking about the little girl not waking up. A quest appeared again:

QUEST