5. FIRST EVENT.

3rd POV...

Asuna removed the equipment, went to take her bath and got ready to sleep. She then came to sit on her bed and took her laptop. She switched on her laptop and went to check if there is anything new about the game.

She logged into her account in the "New World Online's" site and saw that some other players are online chatting on some board. She clicked on it and saw the messages.

BOARD

8. "Looked like starting equipment to me. How can u sleep with poisonous bugs all over you? Makes me sick just thinking about it."

9. "Isn't total damage negation the only way to live through that?"

10. "Who was it?"

11. "Some cute girl not even 150cm tall. Prolly low AGI by how slow she walked. By the way, I tried what she did and melted instantly."

12. "She maxed out defence or something?"

13. "Maybe she unlocked a hidden skill"

14. "We'll have to keep digging for info. If she's a top player, we'll find out her name eventually."

15. "Report back if you find anything."

16. "Thanks for the info."

"Are they talking about the girl I saw earlier?" Asuna asked herself thinking about the person she saw earlier when she was about to log out of the game.

Asuna scrolled up to read more of the chat. She got to know that it was the same person they were referring to.

"[She's become really popular]" Asuna thought. She then went to sleep thinking about how her guild members will react tomorrow when they see her.

~~~Wednesday, in the game~~~

Asuna laughed at her guild member's reactions the next day she met them.

They completed dungeons and quests together. All of them got different skills and they were all happy about it.

All of them separated to go and get ready for the upcoming event tomorrow. They separated because teams are not allowed in the upcoming event, players can only join solo. They did this so that they would be sent to different areas when the event starts.

After they went their ways, Asuna decided to explore the game and check if she would get better skills from monsters that she will eat.

A thought came to her head when she was walking.

"[Now that I think about it, I don't know their real names. I only know the gamer ID]". "Should I ask them for their names or... just forget it" Asuna said.

Asuna forgot about the thought when she heard someone yelling, "Shield Attack! Shield Attack! Shield Attack!...

She tiptoed towards the source of the noise and hid behind a tree. She looked to see someone using her shield to hit some monsters whilst yelling.

"She must be a Great Shield-er" Asuna assured herself..."and she...looks familiar? Have I seen her before?"

Asuna thought about it for sometime and finally remembered she saw her yesterday.

"Aha, I remember her now. She was the girl I saw yesterday."

The girl defeated all the monsters and said something quietly. The girl then looked upwards.

Asuna also looked upwards to see that the girl was looking at some bugs in the air.

The girl used a skill and all the bugs fell down. Some fell at where Asuna was standing.