quattro

Gabriella's pov.

when we got inside of the jet i set oposite of payton he looked like massimo from 365 days but as a teenage boy, Dominant and....Idk how to describe it hes scary in a .....good way??..

he was looking at me and then at his phone and started to text someone

P:do you want to erm.. share rooms or...
G:i want my owm room...if that would be possible
P:okay

i was so tired that i grabbed on a pillow and layed down on the seat and falled asleep.

Payton's pov.

i really do NOT want to kill Gabriella it just came out of my mouth yk but i wont kill her she's too.... Pretty...yeah shes gorgeus look at her any guy would be lucky to have her, she layed down and i think shes asleep,i was kinda tired so i layed down too but didnt falled asleep, idk why but i just didnt want to close my eyes and stop loking at her and i know i was a little harsh on her this morning so im gonna make it up for her later. Or probably not idgf she diserves to know who Payton Jay Moormeier is.

End of pov.

back to Gabriella(you)

I woke up by someone calling my name i opened my eyes and saw payton.

P:wake up we are here
G:im awake now thanks

we got out of the Jet and got into a limo.
after abt 15 minutes we were at this house

(tour next chapter)

i got in and payton said something abt going out with his friends or something i wasnt listening but i got into my room,atleast that was what payton said and i had a shower ,washed my hair and body and shaved and yk i got out and put a towel around my hair and put on this

i was planing on watching a movie and do facemasks so thats what i did i put on a blue facemask and got downstairs to make some popcorn.

after the popcorns were made i sit down on the living room and put on Netflix.

after i finished the third episode i heard the door open revealing....