Quattordici

G&P:WHATTT
T:this "mission" was just a distraction to get you guys so know each other.
G:hey dad i love you but no fucking way!!
Ad:Gabby language
G:but your not the one who is going to get marry!!
P:oh im sorry but i dont want ether
T:ENOGH YOU TOO YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND THATS FINAL
M:NOW everyone OUT go on each otheres car and get ready for the Jet we are going to Tristans house

we walked out of the door and i was still speachless how can someone do this to theyr own daughter,HOWWW.

*when theu get to paytons house*

we all got there and we entered the house,we all sat at the livingroom to talk.

T:so the reason why we are doing this is bc we want to reunite our gangs simce we are really good friends.
G:im sorry mr.moormeier but isnt there any other way to do this?
M:im sorry honey but no
P:look idc im going out
T:payton wai-

as payton walked out of that door my fear started to grow remebering that night.

T:ill ask katrina to show u guys your rooms,Gabriella you'll be sharing with payton
G:o-oka-ay
T:is there anything wrong?
G:oh no everythings fine
T:katrina show them theyr rooms and show gabriella paytons room she will ve sleeping there.
K:yessir

katrina showed me his room,nkt that bad i think ill live with this,i had a quick shower and put on my pjs,i noticed that he had a couch so i layed there abd put a blanket over me.

a couple hours later...

as i was sleeping i felt someone grab bridal style and puting me in a bed?
after that someone put me down i opened my eyes and saw payton lay on the couch.
i was really tired so i just rolled over and feel asleep again.

.Paytons pov.

after i got out of the house i got into this club and drinked as much as i could,ik i promised gabriella but rn idc.

When i got home i got up to my room and toke my jacket,and i was about to put it on the couch when i saw gabriella asleeo there,ik dad would do this so i carried bridal styke to my bed and layed on the couch,putting the blanket she had before, on myself, i was smelling the blanket and it smelled like her,so i cudled it and falled asleep.